Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend Has Psycho Ex Bf

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, well I recently(and when I mean recently, I mean just a few days ago) started going out with this girl. We've been talking for a while, and after we went out yesterday and I was about to take her home, I asked her out. Well, anyways, I knew it would be risky since she just broke up with her ex, but I went for it anyways.

Here's a little background info on this guy. She broke up with him because he's type a typical psycho go-crazy-when-your-gf-breaks-up-with-you afc. I mean the guy's nuts. He had her initials tattooed to his ankle, and when she finally broke the news to him, he tried to cut it off with a knife! And the other day, he was admitted to the hospital here because he OD'd on some pills in an attempt to kill himself because of her. No joke..anyways, I could go on and on about this, but I'm gonna cut to the point.

This guy's crying and whining about her 24-7..calling, complaining, telling her she was the only girl he ever loved, basically c0ck blocking the sh** outta me. I went over there tonight, for example. Right when I sat down in her room her mom yells out for her and she comes back and tells me I have to leave because her ex called her mom and told her she'd been drinking and got some tattoos.

My question is, seeing that I have never been in a situation like this before, what would you do if your girlfriend's ex bf kept persisting like this?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go up to him and tell him what he's doing it disrespectful to her, and you aren't going to let anyone disrespect your girl. They're over with and he needs to act like a man and accept it, let him know you won't stand for it.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go over there and have a quiet word with him. If he gets violent, I'd nut him out [in true newcastle style, waiyy-ayye-mon!]. If you like this girl, you should take the male role and sort the ex out.

... by that I dont mean kill him :p

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mm what about when shes not your girlfriend yet? And you were working it until her ex boyfriend decided to start calling her again and ****blocks the hell out of me?[this is after i had madeout with her, hes STILL successfully ****blocking]
"Everytime I start talking to him again, I fall for him again" ok. lol.
I jsut went out to dinner[well..more liek chilling ina restaurant, and me eating] with her. Man, i had her laughing the whole time. **** we had jokes going back and forth about us fvcking and giving me head lol.
But then when she let me out[she drives, i don't..gay] she jsut kinda sat there. I was like "hug?:)"...i didn't want to kiss ehr if she didn't act like she even wanted it.
I think I'm done trying with ehr thoguh...what would u do in my position?