Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend has long period...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so some of you might remember me asking if I should get in a relationship on here...

Well I did.

And it was pretty great for the first week. But these last 2 weeks she started on a long period...probably because of her birth control...

I don't know what answers I expect to get, but what should I do? There are only 3 weeks left of school and this girl told me she once had a 5-week period...

I'd like to finish this year sexually active if possible, and it kinda sucks that I can't bang this girl after either of these past 2 really rough days I've been having. Suggestions welcome.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never dated a girl with that long of a period....are u sure it's legit...just put on a condom and bang her anyway if you are attracted to her enough...everyone i date their periods only last about 4-5 days and not much blood at all at the end of it...seriously WTH??? also she doesn't give you head or at least hand action while making out?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to cheat on her. Guys always cheat on their girlfriends and I feel like that's one of the reasons women come to detest some of us guys.

I'm pretty sure it's legit. She told me in advance about the 5-week period and she's been texting me the past few days about how horny she is and how much she wants to be off her period so she can f***. As I said, I think it's her birth control, I did a Google search, cus I thought it was weird.

I think I'd be down for banging her on her period, I just don't know if SHE is...haven't really brought it up...never tried it before.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
BPH said:
Alright so some of you might remember me asking if I should get in a relationship on here...

Well I did.

And it was pretty great for the first week. But these last 2 weeks she started on a long period...probably because of her birth control...

I don't know what answers I expect to get, but what should I do? There are only 3 weeks left of school and this girl told me she once had a 5-week period...

I'd like to finish this year sexually active if possible, and it kinda sucks that I can't bang this girl after either of these past 2 really rough days I've been having. Suggestions welcome.
B, See if she's into you giving her anal.

*I'll update my reply with tips tomorrow. Going to bed.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bang her in the shower.

Either that or prop her up on the bathroom sink with a towel underneath her, preferably red, and blow her out there.

You'll still probably have to do the foreplay to do this though and get her in the mood. She should be down if she's serious about you....otherwise it's BJ time!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just broke it off with a 6-month girl because she had a week-long period every 3 weeks (not to mention some other vaginal issues I'd rather not go into... literally.)

I feel your pain OP. Frankly, when a chick has weirdness down south, it's something that's sort of a deal-breaker for me. I refuse to f*ck chicks on their period. It really sucks but a certain percentage of women have problems in that area.. whether it's messed up periods, BV, dryness, looseness, yeast infections, whatever. A real turn-off IMHO.

I once was fingering a chick and pulled out something that I don't even know what it was. It was like a mat of bloodied hair or something from deep inside her. Nearly threw up on the spot. That same chick I was balls deep in once in the middle of the day and I withdrew and pulled out some rancid cottage cheese like substance with my c*ck. I was horrified. Needless to say after those two issues the chick was out of my life.

Find a chick with a smooth, sweet, clean p*ssy. You have enough to worry about in life.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I just broke it off with a 6-month girl because she had a week-long period every 3 weeks (not to mention some other vaginal issues I'd rather not go into... literally.)

I feel your pain OP. Frankly, when a chick has weirdness down south, it's something that's sort of a deal-breaker for me. I refuse to f*ck chicks on their period. It really sucks but a certain percentage of women have problems in that area.. whether it's messed up periods, BV, dryness, looseness, yeast infections, whatever. A real turn-off IMHO.

I once was fingering a chick and pulled out something that I don't even know what it was. It was like a mat of bloodied hair or something from deep inside her. Nearly threw up on the spot. That same chick I was balls deep in once in the middle of the day and I withdrew and pulled out some rancid cottage cheese like substance with my c*ck. I was horrified. Needless to say after those two issues the chick was out of my life.

Find a chick with a smooth, sweet, clean p*ssy. You have enough to worry about in life.

Holy crap...that is disgusting...that would give me nightmares.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:

I considered this...

The way I see it, there's about 2 more weeks of school left. I figured I'd give relationships a real shot here since I never wanted to get into one before. I figured it would be regular awesome sex for a while.

I've only been in this relationship for 2 full weeks and I'd like to be able to at least stick it out till the end of the year. Her shortest relationship was 6 months so I'd like to at least be able to give her 1 before summer comes around. By then I'll have to decide between a LDR and taking a break...

But yeah this current problem is a problem.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:

Disgusting. :cuss: Thats why I dont lick ONS, you never know how they handle their pvssy.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, birth control pills/shots can make 'em bleed like hell. I've done girls in every kind of condition you can imagine. I don't see any reason why you shouldn't just pound her and shower after. If she's squeamish, start plugging her ass, and then you'll get one hole or another.

This is the only definition of "man up" you'll ever need: stick it in. You'll fall in love with your son (absolutely no homo).

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what I'll end up doing is just waiting it out for these last 2 weeks and hoping that she gets off of it soon...

I know most of the alternatives but I need to warm up to the idea of putting it in a girl's @$$, and her period just started back up again...like heavy flow...not like some spotting.

This is teaching me that relationships suck. On the bright side, with all the exams coming up, people are having fewer parties and there are fewer opportunities to hook up, so I don't think I'm REALLY missing out but this does indeed suck...

BJs can only satisfy me for so long.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blow through the red light man or perhaps campaign about taking the 3rd hole.

5 week periods mean nothing she can still have plenty of fun if she wants.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
I've lived with several women for whom (and me) their periods made no difference at all in our sex life (ie, every frigging night, barring rare exceptions).

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:

My god man! If I were a naive virgin I'd be taking a vow of celibacy right now.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
I considered this...

The way I see it, there's about 2 more weeks of school left. I figured I'd give relationships a real shot here since I never wanted to get into one before. I figured it would be regular awesome sex for a while.

I've only been in this relationship for 2 full weeks and I'd like to be able to at least stick it out till the end of the year. Her shortest relationship was 6 months so I'd like to at least be able to give her 1 before summer comes around. By then I'll have to decide between a LDR and taking a break...

But yeah this current problem is a problem.

I really don't understand what the big deal with this is...just plow through it and bang her...and if not...2 weeks is nothing...why do you need the act of sex so much...also how are yall in an official relationship this early...the timeframe you gave...that is not really a real relationship...bang some other chicks on the side as well...you are young man...you sound a little too serious....

earlier you stated you don't want to cheat because that is what makes women hate men...that is feminist thinking used to make excuses for women and to control men... and from the sounds of it you are not in a real mature relationship at all...but go ahead and play pretend marriage and squander your younger years...my little brother is currently doing the same with a downright evil little immature b&tch and he is impossible to reason with...

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, blood is another term for lube. great thing about girls being on their period is they're always ready to go! all they have to do is pull the rip cord, you're good to go.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
when the red river flows... take the dirt track
From this valley they say you are leaving
We shall miss your bright eyes and sweet smile
For you take with you all of the sunshine
That has brightened our pathway a while

Then come, sit by my side if you love me
Do not hasten to bid me adieu
Just remember the Red River Valley
And the cowboy that loved you so true

For a long time, my darling, I've waited
For the sweet words you never would say
Now at last all my fond hopes have vanished
For they say that you're going away

Then come, sit by my side if you love me
Do not hasten to bid me adieu
Just remember the Red River Valley
And the cowboy that loved you so true

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha this is quite funny. Hmmm my ex used to hate the idea of period sex, like most girls do at the start but once you act like you dont give a crap...it changes. She enjoys sex on her a period a lot more than when shes off, I dont know why, its probably some hormonal thing. If that kind of thing doesnt bother you, go for it, you can probably ask for some of that nasty sh!t you've always wanted to try because she'll be so turned on.

So just let her know if you're comfortable with sex on the red, let her know you've heard its better and that she shouldnt worry. Trust me, this is not the worst thing about being in a relationship, you will come across greater challenges, if she falls in love you, you will learn that all girls are crazy!