Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend gone

JCS77

Reaction score
a week or so ago a female freind asked me to goto her prom to replace her ex-boy, we're freinds so I had no problem going as freinds, I had a good time and was completely faithful to my girlfreind of 2 yrs, (in college in another state)

my problem is this, I told her I was going over to a freinds house that night, and that I wouldn't be able to call her, she has never trusted me around my female freinds which I have many of,

So someone told her this morning, or she raided my e-mail, anyway she was extremely angry, asked me if I lied to her, I lied at first saying I was with my buds, but then told her the truth, she was hurt, angry and broke up with me, she told me I have to make it up to her, I plan on it I'm deeply in love with this girl, and do what it takes to bring her love back, but I did **** up by lying to her... it was the first time I ever did... and becuase she doesn't trust me, but now she has reason too,

Any advice?

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably know better than we do, if you really love this girl.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why wouldnt she trust around your female friends?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh she broke up with u for tellin her a lie?

wtf?

Am i the only one who thinks that nutz?

dude im sure shes a great girl but shes crazy and shes overreactin

by dumping u one min and sayin u have to make it up to her the next she is tryin to control u...

now see when chicks do that **** i always get paranoid and think they want somethin on the side...but u dont have to give it that much thought

dont let her control u like that

u r the man, dammit!

u made a mistake, fine, it happens, u were wrong, but to have to prove yourself to her for one lie?

fuk that to hell

i bet shes never lied to u ever rite?

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb and say this: let her stay gone and don't go after her. Why... cause this chick doesn't make any sense. She is in college... college do you know what that means? Do you know how many guys are in a college? And in spite of that (@ least from the information that you have given) you still manage to trust her and have faith in her. First... you shouldn't have lied to her. If you feel like you cannot tell your partner (especially of two years) something... then you should not be with that person. I mean me and my girlfriend (10 months) are almost as honest as possible with each other. Example: she called me last night (was @ the club) and I told her that I was @ the club... that's how it is. However she should not have gotten mad that you have female friends... this is just inexcusible to me. Screw making it up to her... she should make it up to you man... if she can't trust you and is willing to throw away two years over something so petty... then you should let her... she'll probably be back.

The Matrix... Reloading

JCS77

Reaction score
this is just inexcusible to me. Screw making it up to her... she should make it up to you man... if she can't trust you and is willing to throw away two years over something so petty... then you should let her... she'll probably be back.
[/B]

I have to agree with you

u made a mistake, fine, it happens, u were wrong, but to have to prove yourself to her for one lie?
I agree with this also

I have been very serious with this girl, but she's very insecure, and as a way to stop herself from being hurt has constantly looked for an excuse to dump me and play the victim even though she tells me constantly she wants to marry me, however I love her and usually end up band-aiding every one of her little hurts and pains...

Tonight I'm going to tell her the following...
"... you've wanted to marry me and spend the rest of your life with me, and I have you, but then the first time I **** up with you, you leave me? I was wrong to lie to you, but I don't think we should break up becuase of it..."

Something along those lines, I would leave her if I didn't love her like I do, but two years is alot of love, and it's hard to throw away, and I'm sure as hell not ready to ditch it just like that,

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like others have said, you shouldn't have lied to her. She should be able to trust you enough that you can say "hey, I'm going to prom with one of my friends." It's really not a big deal.

In any case, I'd say that relationship was on the way out anyway, because:

1. Huge trust issues. Raiding your email, not trusting you around female friends, etc. That's not healthy.
2. She's at college. No way is that going to hold up for long, given wild college parties and girls generally wanting to experiment.

I can understand her breaking up with you for lying to her (if a girl did the same to you, wouldn't you dump her?) but it's probably not worth the effort to keep this one together. Move along.

EDIT: hadn't read your last post. If you really want to keep this together, I'll bet you can... But understand that you'll be opening a huge can of worms. This kind of distrust in a relationship is difficult to get over, and will probably spawn even more distrusting behavior. Besides, you have to ask yourself, do you really want to marry someone who'll freak out over something small like this? Hell, you're in highschool, why are you worrying about marriage at all?? Relax, have some fun while you still can. These are the best years of your life, enjoy them.