Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend going out to lunch w/ another guy..

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so my girlfriend has lunch a diffrent time then me and today she went out to lunch with this other guy. He used to like her and tried to get w/ her over the summer when I was away, and she rejected him and waited for me. I thought she went out w/ someone else so i asked her why she would lie to me and it was just a misunderstanding and she did tell me she went out with the kid. It was only them 2, and idk wheter its a huge deal. She didn't make a big deal about it, and isn't acting weird. I told her idc, it's not a big deal blah. Should i have layed down the law. How so? Does this cross the line? BTW--somtimes i go out with her friends but its with other people also.

Yah..**** this got me thinking now. I think i did good by acting like i didn't think it was a big deal and have a w/e attitude. What you guys think?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell me something. Does your girlfriend know that you can't make a decision about anything yourself? Does she know that every time some insignificant fork in the road comes up for you, you seek validation for your decision from an internet board full of people whom you will never meet in real life and dont really have any idea about the circumstances of this situation? Trust that you know what best to do out of all of us, and then do it. Seeking validation for every little thing is insecure in the extreme.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so what if she went to lunch with another guy, it happens, I take my female friends to the movies, to dinner, we just hang out, and most of them have boyfriends. As long as you dont think she is cheating on you, get over it, if you cant, then take your frustrations out somewhere else, because we are really tired of hearing about how your girlfriend did some little insignificant thing, that you for some reason think is wrong

Ouzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its hard because of the situation ...we don't know everything.

One lunch is fine. If you notice anything weird then only then confront her.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brenbaus
I take my female friends to the movies, to dinner, we just hang out, and most of them have boyfriends.

alot of my chicks have boyfriends too

they are the easiest to hook up with

I HAVE ZERO FEMALE FRIENDS

against my company policy

chicks be wanting to do something with me

WHATS IN IT FOR ME

you be trusting your woman to go out somewhere with ME

BIG MISTAKE

just because you wouldn't f*ck em then buy em a cheese burger

doesn't mean the next man won't

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ Your woman in my opinion shouldn't be talking to an ex. It's ok to have men friends but friends whom she used to suck their dycks is not in my picture. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ i agree

she knows the guy she is having lunch with wants to F*CK HER

the guy having lunch with her is only having lunch with her because he is plotting and scheming and it's the best he can do as an AFC

until he F*CKS HER

your woman should be watching out for your relationship by not going on DATES with dudes whose main plan is to F*CK HER

i would do exactly what 007~JC said

for her to be doing this when she is aware of the situation and that the guy is NOT ABOUT FRIENDSHIP BUT IS HUNTING HER PU$$Y i would say you got a serious problem in your relationship

fix it or start working on her replacment ;)

Lost In Translation :D

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh? Since we can't exactly control what other people want to do, why even bother about what the hell they do? So what if she wants to go out with other guys? So what if she knows that they want to fvck her? I'm sure she'll feel really good about herself to know that she is so desired by many different men.

So here's the deal. She clearly likes doing it because she actually goes and does it. She probably feels good and happy doing it. Whether she'll cheat on you is immaterial because you'll never know for sure until you actually know. Until then, would you want to strip away her happiness? If not, then would you want to dump her because of it? If yes, then be prepared to be dumping girls left, right and centre. Why? Because people do whatever the hell they feel like doing. If you're so sensitive to every single little thing she does and you cannot accept it, then be prepared to be the record holder for the most failed relationships.

Personally, I would be so proud to have a girl that is desired by others. Fact is, she's with me and not them. I can't stop her from meeting people for the entire duration of our relationship, so why bother thinking about those instances where you are aware of her seeing other guys? If she ever wants some other guy more than me, then so be it. I'm not right for her and I wouldn't want to be with a girl that wants to move on to someone else.

As a guy, how would you feel if your girl wanted to dump you because you like going out with chicks that clearly wanted you to fvck them? And she freakin dumps you before she even knows whether you actually gave in to their advances. I think that's really stupid. Don't you?

so shark, you did well in acting in a whatever attitude. However, you shouldn't have to act it. It should be natural for you not to bother about it until you know for sure she's cheating on you.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JonJack
It should be natural for you not to bother about it until you know for sure she's cheating on you.

ostrich

what did i say

OSTRICH !!!

you see a serious problem in your relationship , your woman is shopping around and you gunna stick your head in the sand and hope it goes away

fixes itself ?

a man acts

an ostrich re-acts

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
JonJack
It should be natural for you not to bother about it until you know for sure she's cheating on you.

ostrich

what did i say

OSTRICH !!!

you see a serious problem in your relationship , your woman is shopping around and you gunna stick your head in the sand and hope it goes away

fixes itself ?

a man acts

an ostrich re-acts

Here's the thing. If she actually is shopping around, what can I do to salvage the relationship? NOTHING!!!!

Oh yes, I could break up with her first. What good does that do?

Y'know what's best? I don't give a shyt what she does and she's happy and I'm happy. Why? Because I don't fvckin bug her over little things that she does that I feel is destroying my ego.

She may very well be cheating on me, or she may very well not be. So, do you react before you know and bust up the relationship for sure? Or do you react when the shyt hits the fan and you're 100% sure that the relationship is dead and buried?

Here's a tip. If you want a happy LTR, wait till the shyt hits the fan before you dump her ass. Otherwise, you'll be constantly getting your ego bruised whenever she looks at and talks to another guy. Better yet, move to the Middle East and convert to Islam and get married to a local girl. You will never have an issue with guys trying to hit on your girl.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just tell her that if she wants to go on lunches with guys that like her that she should give you notice, so you can do the same with girls that are interested in you. after all, if that's the kind of relationship she wants, that's perfectly ok with you.

tell me what she says.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she ever wants some other guy more than me, then so be it. I'm not right for her and I wouldn't want to be with a girl that wants to move on to someone else.
thats a good mentality to keep your ego from bruising.

on the other hand, its important to understand that if youre in a serious/exclusive relationship, your woman should not be hanging out, by herself, with guys she KNOWS want to fvck her. period. keeping your ego safe is good, but if youre looking for a relationship and she is showing that shes not up to par, dont waste your time.

maybe its because i like to go for the sweethearts, as opposed to the attention-*****s who hang out at bars and party at random dudes houses all night while their BFs are at home waiting for them... but imo it shows that she is not relationship material. if she cares about you and the relationship, she should be uncomfortable to hang out with other dudes by herself.

i understand that girls have guy friends too... and its cool to hang out in a group. but the good woman wont accept their lunch dates, dinner dates, "lets go drink and party" offers, etc.

-SLB

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by strong like bull
thats a good mentality to keep your ego from bruising.

on the other hand, its important to understand that if youre in a serious/exclusive relationship, your woman should not be hanging out, by herself, with guys she KNOWS want to fvck her. period. keeping your ego safe is good, but if youre looking for a relationship and she is showing that shes not up to par, dont waste your time.

maybe its because i like to go for the sweethearts, as opposed to the attention-*****s who hang out at bars and party at random dudes houses all night while their BFs are at home waiting for them... but imo it shows that she is not relationship material. if she cares about you and the relationship, she should be uncomfortable to hang out with other dudes by herself.

i understand that girls have guy friends too... and its cool to hang out in a group. but the good woman wont accept their lunch dates, dinner dates, "lets go drink and party" offers, etc.

-SLB
I understand what you're getting at. Maybe I should've explained in more detail.

The way I look at it, if she's going out with other guys and stuff and she comes home to you and she's treating you well too, there isn't any problem. You could make it into a problem and then drive her to treat you badly but that would mean that you're just sabotaging the relationship. However, if she's like going out with other guys and is totally ignoring you, then of course there's nothing worth staying for. Dump her ass and find another one.

It's about how the girl treats you even though she's doing all these things that you may not like. She could be a great actress and liar but you probably don't know that and you might as well just leave it at that until the truth finds you. If you did know you would be crazy getting together with her.

Y'know something? A lot of guys complain about girls wanting to know every move their guy makes. A lot of girls would hate it if their guy talked to a girl. A lot of girls want their guys to assure them that they are the only one. Girls like these are insecure. Seems like there are some guys like that too. Looks like guys and girls can behave similarly when they're in a relationship.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JonJack
you might as well just leave it at that until the truth finds you

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE :)

JonJack
if she's going out with other guys and stuff and she comes home to you and she's treating you well too, there isn't any problem

if she is going out with other guys

and these guys have her name listed on their

TOP 10 things TO DO before i die list

and the b*tch knows it

THEN THERE IS A PROBLEM

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right attitude

Dear sir

I think you have the right attitude by not making a fuss. If you tried to tie her down by your side, it would only show your insecurity. Let her have her own activities, which in any way you cannot control. By being ok with it, you show confidence.

I have had girl friends in the past and they were just that and no more. It can be the case for her, also, if ever she is shopping around for a new guy, what can you do about it? Throw an hissy fit about it? You cannot make her life choices for her. Just like you make your life choices, she makes her's and you can only live with them.

Have a good life sir.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
libre
If you tried to tie her down by your side, it would only show your insecurity.

here is where i disagree with alot of people on the forum

do you say nothing and hope for the best ?

or like a man lay down the rules ?

you are not trying to take away her freedom lol

she is out of order and for the relationship to function properly you both have to by in sync

as a MAN it is your job to LEAD

yes that means you may have to grow some balls and bring a subject up and get it sorted and out of the way

f*ck people if you can't talk to your woman about a problem in the relationship then where the f*ck are you ?

libre

alright this is copied and pasted from another post i did awhile back

copy + paste

**WARNING THE FOLLOWING THREAD WILL BE HARD TO UNDERSTAND FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO USE THE WORD INSECURE TO ALLOW WOMEN TO WALK ALL OVER THEM**

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. - Lost In Translation

back to this saying i hear bounced around alot

" stop being insecure "

your girlfriend is allowed to be friends with her ex

STOP TRYING TO CONTROL HER

your girlfriend is allowed grind up against other men while drunk in the clubs

YOU DON'T OWN HER

STOP BEING INSECURE

^^ thats how a PU$$Y talks !

yes she does belong to you !

this is why so many of you are having problems with women

you are not acting like a MAN

f**k what society says ! they are wrong ! thats why the world is so messed up ! YOU ARE LISTENING TO FEMINIST BULL$HIT

" you aren't the boss of me. you can't tell me what to do. " = bull$hit

a man is controlling. a man calls the shots. a man tells his woman HOW IT IS.

a MAN doesn't allow his woman to hang out with her ex boyfriends !

a MAN doesn't allow his woman to hang out with her sex and the city wannabe friends drinking alcohol up in the clubs grinding on other men

a MAN does allow her to go to the movies with her friends and shopping and crap like that

you people who say STOP BEING INSECURE are preaching a feminist agenda

TRUST A H0.

NO A h0 must earn my trust !

want to hang with her ex ? ex flying down to see her ?

all i see is weakness. the chicks see it too. they don't want weakness.

you don't have to bash anyone. you don'thave to fight their ex.

YOU HAVE TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF

YOU HAVE TO GROW SOME BALL$ !

woman are VERY attracted to a man who dominates them

they want to be dominated. they want to feel that protective love.

you guys that complain about not getting woman start acting like MAN WITH BALL$ and don't take no $hit from women PERIOD i guarantee you will have women flocking to you.

there are not many real men left in this world and WOMEN KNOW THIS

libre
By being ok with it, you show confidence.

i think it shows weakness

women expect a response

people can say YOU DON'T OWN HER all day

but damn even a wh0re expects a MAN to say something and pull her into line

libre
I have had girl friends in the past and they were just that and no more. It can be the case for her

we know the guy she is with has an agenda

we know that she knows his agenda

what the f*ck is she doing still in line for sausage ?

libre
if ever she is shopping around for a new guy, what can you do about it? Throw an hissy fit about it?

hissy fit ?

there is plenty you can do

but all of it requires ACTION

not sitting around praying that the guy she is seeing cannot achieve erections and just wants to watch A WALK TO REMEMBER with her on DVD

libre
You cannot make her life choices for her

true but she is ACCOUNTABLE

you can HOLD HER ACCOUNTABLE for her part in the your relationship

libre
Just like you make your life choices, she makes her's and you can only live with them

in a relationship YOU should be calling the shots

not waiting around for her to decide if she is going to cheat on you today or not

IN CONCLUSION :

i think that the situation shows that somewhere in their relationship there is a problem

shark can only fix it by TAKING ACTION

J.R.G.G

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost In Translation, round of applouse for you my friend. Couldnt of said it better. I agree with you on every point.

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what you did was right. Unless your prepared to break up with her, this is the best move. But obviously your underlying reason for posting here is because your concerned if she might cheat.

That depends on many things. Her morality, which influnes how much of an urge she has to cheat. Her personality, is she flirty? shy? really outgoing? Really friendly with guys? Her attraction/connection to you, her connection/attraction to the other guy and his skill with girls. Answer these questions and you'll know whats up.

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
not enough info

She probably shouldn't have gone out with a guy she knew wanted her. Then again, if she's hot, she know ALL guys know her so technically she should never go to lunch with any male. The fact that she didn't tell you about it at first means she has guilty conscience.

And guess what? There's nothing you can ever do to stop her from cheating on you without telling you. If you think she cheats, or is likely to cheat on you, you should dump her. If you think she doesn't, don't dump her. The mistrust alone will ruin your LTR.

In itself, the lunch is nothing. Don't obsess over stuff like that.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, and here we thought men and women could be wonderful 'friends' in a completely platonic way. I thought we were much more evolved beings than to ever even have an afterthought that our virtuous 'girlfriends' should ever actually entertain the idea of infidelity on her lunch hour with a 'friend' of the opposite sex. What, are we all just cavemen? I'm sure she considers him an equal to any of her other girlfriends and all they conversed about were topics she'd talk about with her female friends (you know, cute boys, how you are in bed, painting toenails and planning their next trip to the mall, etc.)

*extreme sarcasm judiciously implied*

:rolleyes:

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus LIT, this post almost gave me wood. Seriously. I was going to reply to this thread, but after this post nothing more needs to be said. Listen to the man, he speaks the truth.

Originally posted by Lost In Translation
libre

here is where i disagree with alot of people on the forum

do you say nothing and hope for the best ?

or like a man lay down the rules ?

you are not trying to take away her freedom lol

she is out of order and for the relationship to function properly you both have to by in sync

as a MAN it is your job to LEAD

yes that means you may have to grow some balls and bring a subject up and get it sorted and out of the way

f*ck people if you can't talk to your woman about a problem in the relationship then where the f*ck are you ?

libre

alright this is copied and pasted from another post i did awhile back

copy + paste

**WARNING THE FOLLOWING THREAD WILL BE HARD TO UNDERSTAND FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO USE THE WORD INSECURE TO ALLOW WOMEN TO WALK ALL OVER THEM**

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. - Lost In Translation

back to this saying i hear bounced around alot

" stop being insecure "

your girlfriend is allowed to be friends with her ex

STOP TRYING TO CONTROL HER

your girlfriend is allowed grind up against other men while drunk in the clubs

YOU DON'T OWN HER

STOP BEING INSECURE

^^ thats how a PU$$Y talks !

yes she does belong to you !

this is why so many of you are having problems with women

you are not acting like a MAN

f**k what society says ! they are wrong ! thats why the world is so messed up ! YOU ARE LISTENING TO FEMINIST BULL$HIT

" you aren't the boss of me. you can't tell me what to do. " = bull$hit

a man is controlling. a man calls the shots. a man tells his woman HOW IT IS.

a MAN doesn't allow his woman to hang out with her ex boyfriends !

a MAN doesn't allow his woman to hang out with her sex and the city wannabe friends drinking alcohol up in the clubs grinding on other men

a MAN does allow her to go to the movies with her friends and shopping and crap like that

you people who say STOP BEING INSECURE are preaching a feminist agenda

TRUST A H0.

NO A h0 must earn my trust !

want to hang with her ex ? ex flying down to see her ?

all i see is weakness. the chicks see it too. they don't want weakness.

you don't have to bash anyone. you don'thave to fight their ex.

YOU HAVE TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF

YOU HAVE TO GROW SOME BALL$ !

woman are VERY attracted to a man who dominates them

they want to be dominated. they want to feel that protective love.

you guys that complain about not getting woman start acting like MAN WITH BALL$ and don't take no $hit from women PERIOD i guarantee you will have women flocking to you.

there are not many real men left in this world and WOMEN KNOW THIS

libre
By being ok with it, you show confidence.

i think it shows weakness

women expect a response

people can say YOU DON'T OWN HER all day

but damn even a wh0re expects a MAN to say something and pull her into line

libre
I have had girl friends in the past and they were just that and no more. It can be the case for her

we know the guy she is with has an agenda

we know that she knows his agenda

what the f*ck is she doing still in line for sausage ?

libre
if ever she is shopping around for a new guy, what can you do about it? Throw an hissy fit about it?

hissy fit ?

there is plenty you can do

but all of it requires ACTION

not sitting around praying that the guy she is seeing cannot achieve erections and just wants to watch A WALK TO REMEMBER with her on DVD

libre
You cannot make her life choices for her

true but she is ACCOUNTABLE

you can HOLD HER ACCOUNTABLE for her part in the your relationship

libre
Just like you make your life choices, she makes her's and you can only live with them

in a relationship YOU should be calling the shots

not waiting around for her to decide if she is going to cheat on you today or not

IN CONCLUSION :

i think that the situation shows that somewhere in their relationship there is a problem

shark can only fix it by TAKING ACTION