Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend gave me blueballs tonight, so changes need to be made!

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, tonight I chilled with my girlfriend tonight. I helped her pass one of her online quizzes and ****. Then we made out in my room for awhile after I played alittle guitar. She is so fun to make out with and really knows how to lead and take control. I do to and I like to do it back to her. She says she's not ready to go down on me yet, but she's giving me a few handjobs that lead to me cumming all over her hand. ha! She also likes to dry **** me, like she rides me and rubs her **** all over my jeans. She gets really into it too. We've also ****ed about 3 times. We've only been together for about 2 and a half weeks.

But anyways, she got me really hot tonight. She would unbuckle my pants and feel my **** and every inch around it, stroke my **** for a second then pull away and go back to feeling up my stomach and ****. She did this until it was time for her to go about 10 minutes before her mom told her to be home. I told her "You sexually evil woman!" and "She's going to give me blueballs if you leave now". She responed playfully "Well you have a right hand... and a left hand!" and then we kissed and she got dressed and walked down to her car and split.

I'm kinda pissed about this, (one because I think that I wasn't in control tonight and want to be) and I think that I might boycott letting her get any pleasure from me other then kissing (maybe even that) like no more dry ****ing me, or hand jobs. Will this make her crazy for it or will it just lead me to no sex?

Any ideas?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
fvck her best friend, that will be more effective.

you say:
I'm kinda pissed about this, (one because I think that I wasn't in control tonight and want to be)
but before you said
She is so fun to make out with and really knows how to lead and take control.
whatever it is dont let chicks take the lead sexually, especially teenage chicks, this gets real old real fast for ALL chicks.

they want a man who knows how to take control and dominate (yep, thats right TV lied to you).

enough with the handjobs and dry humping bollocks too, personally that would drive me to tears and i would kick her a$$ out of bed but thats just me and your still a kid i spose and yous still do all that crap but i still suggest avoiding it.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well she's on her period so dry humping it is...

well how do should I take control and make her want to finally go down on me and **** like that?

Spiter

Don Juan
Reaction score
lick her **** when she's least expecting it. Then she'll go down on you, tell her to if you have to. Take her into random places, pull out a condom, start making out and undoing her pants. Let her know what's up.

Good Luck Yo

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this such a big issue?

She just did not want to make you come that nite..

two an a half weeks, and alreasy ****ing, handjobs etc...

Give her a break and jerk off...

and since you have not gone down to her, or you as you write are the one enjoying the attention, why do you want her to go down on you?

first taste her juices before you want her to taste yours...

Damn the attitude...

One blue ball in three weeks making out, is really not an issue.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't go down on her that night, but i've gone down on her alot of times. And I love it, she tastes really good and I could eat her for hours. Seriously.

But she hasn't returned the favor and I'm alittle bitter.

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is on her period she should give you head or let you in the backdoor.

If she fails to do this, she is a selfish wh0re and will ruin your life. Run away while you still can.

Or you can just wait till your balls explode :)

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with captn caveman. It was one night that she didn't make you c um. So what? So you have to do it yourself for a night. She obviously told you before that she doesn't like to give oral. So don't give her oral if you don't want to. She's not making you. You choose to give her oral. That doesn't mean that she owes you something. It's your hangup and issue, not hers.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she behaves this way you need to call your back-up girl to get some. Always keep at least 3 numbers in rotation even when in an exclusive LTR.