Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend gaining weight - What to do?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
*sigh* smh

I really dont get how some of you miss the point of simple posts so often. I clearly told the OP that no man should leave it up to solely the woman when it comes to birth control. In what way did my post compare the efficacy of condoms vs the pill? What I said was all about a man being responsible for himself. Unless a man is very sure he would be ok with the woman hes sleeping with having his child, then he should be providing his own form of birth control.

Also, I mentioned that if he really wanted to help his girlfriend lose weight, he'd educate himself on how those hormone filled pills screw with a females body.Word.

http://www.mybodygallery.com/search...eight=59&pantSize=any&shirtSize=any&bodytype=

A good sight for seeing how different bodies can look at 5'4 130 lbs. Everyone carries weight differently.

Im 5'9 178 lbs and look like a slighty muscular but lean soccer player build. My buddy is 5'8 175 lbs and is built like Hugh Jackman was in the Xmen and Wolverine movies.
In fact, I just checked a weight loss resource website in Europe and 140 lbs for 5'4" is considered healthy in Europe. https://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/body_weight/healthy_weight/chart.htm

Wow. There goes another "Only in America" lie.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would she dump you if you gained weight and was going through hard times?

Average dudes aren't pulling hot skinny chicks anyway. Anything 130 is considered decent range of weight for shorter chicks. 140 is fine for taller chicks. I have a friend who is 5'8" she is about 140. She works out everyday and looks good and is in better shape than most chicks.

People try to spare other people's feelings all the time. Don't do that. Most of the time the other person wouldn't think twice about doing the same to you. Always do what you want to do without regret. I have a friend who was afraid to dump his girlfriend because he didn't want to break her heart. He fell in love with her after that. She ended up dumping him and breaking his heart. She didn't care about his feelings. So if this chick ruins your image as you think, then dump her. Kinda sucks though with her family situation. But the point is to do what you want without trying to spare someone's feelings.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just be honest to her and mention that her weight gain is impacting your libido. I told a former girlfriend the same thing (very carefully with the compliment--constructive criticism--compliment method) and she began losing weight. In fact, she became more sexually aggressive afterwards (initiating sex) and letting me banging her whenever I wanted--even when she was sick. Her rationale? "I rather have you here having sex with me than to look for it elsewhere."

BudaBing

Don Juan
Reaction score
AdamJ said:
Hey long term lurker, very infrequent poster as I've been in an LTR for the past few months.

When I first met my gf in the summer she was 116lbs. Tight body, firm ass, perky t*ts. Just a really nice physique all around.

In little over eight months she has put on more than 15lbs. She's about 5'4 so it's noticeable. Her face is more bloated, legs more filled out, her flat stomach has all but disappeared and there's is the definite beginnings of a double chin forming.

My gf is devoted to me and she's an awesome person but the weight is something I just can't get past, especially since I work quite hard on my own appearance in the gym and through diet.

I'd never cheat on my gf and I'd rather not dump her but it's kind of embarrassing since IMO your gf is a reflection of you as a man.
1. Leave.
2. Accept it.
3. Motivate her to lose weight (not likely)

I'd opt for #1

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate with a passion when women gain weight after they feel secure or locked into a relationship.

It indicates laziness and disrespect. I told my current main plate (jeez, I'm actually starting to use these silly terms like "plate") that if she ever got fat I would walk. There's little chance of that though because she's skinny (very appealing to me) and has never been fat.

I believe that a woman owes it to her man to take care of herself physically, and a man is equally responsible for keeping himself fit for her (assuming a LTR).

If my LTR was seriously ill or injured and gained weight, I wouldn't blame her. But that aside, I like to establish that fat is a no-no in my world.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to married man sex primer, her putting on 15 is instinctive. She's secure in your relationship and preparing for a baby.

Maybe wrap up.