Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girlfriend come back from a long absence without me

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should read the DJ bible. You might have read it, but you didn't learn from it, otherwise you wouldn't be in this scenario.

I think the best quote to sum this up comes from Pook:

Set a high price to yourself! Treat yourself like gold because you're a Don Juan. And always be willing to walk away.

-Pook in "Kill That Desperation"
You are not happy in this relationship, this broad has no interest level, and is totally playing you. After being away for 2 weeks, she would rather spend time with her friend Jason then you? Man, wake up and smell the disrespect. Then she changes the story to being sick? Everytime you try to make plans with her she shoots you down? And you're with this broad, why? You can't fix this relationship, you can't make her change her mind, all you can do is cut your losses, demonstrate some self-respect, and MOVE ON. This broad has been feeding you BS for days now, and you've eaten every single bit of it. Move on.

The only good thing you did so far was approach that broad at the gym, but you shouldn't have stopped there. You tried one approach, it didn't work out cause she was married, and you stopped. If you want results, you gotta have more determination and keep trying.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[edit, I didn't read the whole thread. There is more dissing you here than the situation I posted about below. I'm leaving it up because there are so many situations like this that DJs should know about.

Just totally back-off now and don't contact her until she apologizes for her behaviour. And when a chick says "Are you mad at me?" what she is really saying is "I have been a total b1tch and you should really b1tch me out right now and put me in place." You didn't and this just sounds like a lost cause to me.]

[Previous post]

------------

It is very common for chicks to flip out a little right after a vacation. Man, this so common it should be common knowledge.

Chicks always need a few days to re-settle back into their normal life after a trip while we guys usually think "I haven't seen you for awhile baby, I'm horny, lets get together the instant you get home okay." Chicks don't work this way.

Just leave her alone for a few days until she gets her normal-life head back on straight. Things will be back to normal in no time if you are just cool about the whole thing.

And, of course, the other thing to keep in mind is that chicks on vacation usually cheat. So your reaction is still the above and when she gets in contact with you again, you will know if something happened anyway.

Last edited:

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
What did she mean by she was "just joking about Jason"? Did she mean that Jason does not exist and she made it up? Or was she talking about not being at her cousins but being at Jasons? I'm confused.

RabidDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
You confuse rather easily, and justdoit.. if he did that he would be more AFC than when he started.

NEXT---->

It's the only solution.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People involved in a relationship can never see the real truth, but the rest of us can.

I agree with the NEXTers but he won't do it.

We can only hope he will "learn from the burn"!

Dietzcoi

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
we have all been there bro.
it comes down to this: how hard to you want your heart pounded in?

like some of the other posters have said, it's a hell of lot easier to see your suffering on the sidelines and give advice. but, i tell you what, youre torturing yourself over someone who has moved on down the road and left you standing at an empty bus stop.

warm up that hot tub with someone who likes you better than imaginary jason.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What did she mean by she was "just joking about Jason"? Did she mean that Jason does not exist and she made it up? Or was she talking about not being at her cousins but being at Jasons? I'm confused.

I don't really know. She said that right after I asked where her friend Jason was. I think Jason exists but she was "just kidding" about going to see him that night. Yeah, it makes no sense to me either but I haven't called her ass and I don't plan on getting back with her. I got a whole weekend of partying ahead of me and a chick that already wants to be my "friend with benefits" so I'm trying to not worry about it. It hurts alittle, but I see more of what was wrong in the relationship now that time has passed.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So after about 8 days of hearing nothing from her or me not calling her, she calls me like two nights ago. We talked for about 8-10 minutes. It was a short phone call. It was like 9:30 and she said she was at her friend Stacey's house and she was making her dinner. We kept the convo light, and she didn't mention anything about us not seeing each other. I said I've been really really busy lately and thats why I haven't called her. She said 'Oh yeah?' kinda on the offensive.

I'm half-temped to just call her up and tell her that she hasn't been working out lately and we should just end it.

I might be dating this other HB soon and I don't want her showing up at the door one day when I'm with this girl and getting all pissed off because we didn't "officially breakup".

What do you guys think?

RabidDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus.. this again?

I give up.

Marry the girl, honeymoon in Vegas, and have many babies.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright!

Reaction score
How did I miss this thread???

She is obviously seeing another dude - how can you miss this??? You must be extremely young and inexperienced! She is always saying that she is busy doing something with someone else - this 'someone else' is a 'dude' and not her friends or mom!

She said "I'll see you if I'm not sick" - this was the first clue that she doesn't want to see you anymore!! IF SHE IS NOT SICK - HUH?????? Why would she even think this - yet she is running around with everyone else!! Why premeditate a sickness? And if she has a illnesss this doesn't make it impossible for her to see you - unless she is blind!!!!

Don't tell her "I want to break up" - it is already over!! You and her know this - it doesn't have to be said! Start dating and find another.

Never get emotionally attached so early in the game and start seeing the warning signs a lot sooner that your girl is a cheating!

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah as soon as she got off the plane in Illinois she got a case of bronckis or some **** like that. She actually went to the ER at one point. And since then, she relapsed or some **** like that and went to a smaller hospital, but yeah I know what your saying.

So thats why I didn't see that as a warning sign when she said "if she's not sick" because I understood where she was coming from.