Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend broke up with me

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i've been dating this girl for 2.5 years. Im 24, she's 21 in a week. I love her. Couple days ago she tells me that she needs her space, and she needs to find herself. We've been dating since she got out of high school and she's never really had time to go through the party scene. Now she wants to get her party streak out of her and wants to be single.

I know I dont wait for her , but I need help dealing with the emotions right now. Someone help me out!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the nearest strip club. Have two lap dances and a few shots of your favoirte 80 proof liquor. You'll feel better after that.

socalrunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
Go to the nearest strip club. Have two lap dances and a few shots of your favoirte 80 proof liquor. You'll feel better after that.
that costs money though...i reccomend chilling with any girls who would be interested in you now since you have no gf....if none are available i say go to a club and meet some girls there(it could be free or a little money depending where)

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
socalrunner said:
that costs money though...i reccomend chilling with any girls who would be interested in you now since you have no gf....if none are available i say go to a club and meet some girls there(it could be free or a little money depending where)
I know it cost money but strippers can entertain you and make you forget your love loss with 100% certanty cause that's their job. Other girls will more then likely say something dumb like "If yoiu love her, fight for her" or "don't give up! Love is worth the effort" and that's just lame.

Strip clubs give you that shock treatment that helps you get out of that oneitis funk and back into the notion that playing the game at a young age is not only a fun way but the only way. If you wanna go cheap then go to a party with some sl*ts who'll put out and get drunk. Bottom line is getting some sexual stimulation from someone other then your ex is the way to go.:up:

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
simple answer leave her alone immediately. my ex did the same exact thing. i learned the only thing to do is just say ok thats what you want ill give it ot you. leave her alone altogher stop calling her shell crack.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Take out all your frustration and hurt in the gym. All that anger will do you good in the gym.
I agree 100%. This will do you wonders. I had a routine down that would take my mind off anything I wasn't doing at that particular moment. I would go to work and work. Get off work and hit the gym. By the time I got home, I would cook a nice healthy meal. Get ready for the next day. Shower and by that time I was dead tired and only wanted to go to bed.

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like im already on track then. its been a year or so since i've hit the gym and i planned on going first thing in the morning to get a membership. im starting to realize more and more that she's not right for me though. Ill be graduating from college in a few semesters and she dropped out of college and has a ****ty job atm. still lives with her parents and has no education or future.

i've actually thought about this and thought about breaking up with her before. but i cared about her so much that i couldn't bare to do that to her. but now that she's called it off, it just feels like part of me is missing that i want back. i care about her but i want someone worthwhile in my life for my future.

talking about it seems to help more than anything and the feedback helps just as much. those weights are sure going to feel it tommorow. thanks guys

Reaction score
Love your wife and momma - never "Love" a hor-friend!!!!

She is sexing another dude, BTW!!!!

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing happen to my friend. His gf broke up with him bc she just wanted to party and go clubbing with her friends for the summer and then she found out it wasn't so great and wanted him back but he wasl like to late ***** and turn her down hahaha.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bro,

i've been there before with a girl i dated for about 2 years and there is very little that anybody can say or do to make you feel better about yourself and the situation...

dont think about the good times you had and dont think about the bad times either.. just accept the fact that things are completely out of your hands..

surround yourself with your bro's, you'll really see right now who your true friends are... they wont let you be alone.. strip clubs dont help but time spent with either your friends or family will help you find solice.. if you gave up any hobbies or ambitions while with this girl pursue them now and see this situation as a way of reconnecting with your old self and not the life that you built together...

be happy that you didnt marry this girl as every girl goes through that partying phase.... and down the line she'll realize what she has lost... better yourself and u'll realize that she's not all that and that you DESERVE better..

hope that helped, it takes a good heartbreaking to realize how mindless and careless girls have become in today's society.. easiest thing for you to do is JUST DROP CONTACT with her... go on with your life..

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
well here's another question... do i try to find out if she cheated on me with another guy or not? obviously she's going to say no, but i have a good idea of who it could be and im pretty sure i can get him to man up about it. especially since im not trying to get her back. I just feel like i need to know if she cheated on me or not... should i try to find out?

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Recluce said:
well here's another question... do i try to find out if she cheated on me with another guy or not? obviously she's going to say no, but i have a good idea of who it could be and im pretty sure i can get him to man up about it. especially since im not trying to get her back. I just feel like i need to know if she cheated on me or not... should i try to find out?
fvck no.

Reaction score
There is no such thing as "cheating" to a hor - if you are sexing her then she has no qualms to to open her legs to another pimp!! You are not special - there are no "greatest' to hors - you are merely the next pimp in line!!!

If you investigate you will find that she hor'ed with others - they always do!!!! Don't ask her - hors always lie!!!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my opinion, trying to talk to other girls right now is the equilvlant to putting a bandaid on a busted blood vessel. it might stop some of the bleeding, but it won't address he problem at hand.

you just spent 2.5 years of your life with this woman and instead and all you can think about is your need to have female companionship. you don't make it better by going out and finding female companionship, you find out why you fend for female companionship so much to the point where you are emotionally valite in the first place.

she's 20. I am wiling to bet she did **** the other guy, but that's neither here nor there.. that's what 20 year olds do (boys and girls). you have your whole life ahead of you. figure out what is it going to be spent for.

I like when rollo says to spin more plates but I don't recommend spinning plates into you fix yourself first.

About 2 years ago now, i ended my last REAL relationship. We were quazi engaged.. I asked her but later regreated it. I was 22.

when I ended the relationship, we still talked, we still talk every once in a while. she's cool to talk to. but I know I made the right decision. nothing is there. we are not computable whatsoever. she's just hot.

But when I broke up with her, did I miss her?...a little, but I didn't have much time to miss her because of my other hobbies and passions that I have in life. that don't include women.

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
another relationship is the last thing on my mind right now. I am going to take the whole summer off just enjoy my life.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good deal.. i've taken 2 years offa nd don't plan on getting back soon.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
letting go is the best medicine... be happy for her... she's getting what she wants and you needn't worry about her life anymore..

Be happy for yourself that you didn't end up marrying this girl.. she missed the party scene and now wants in, I tell you, she is far gone now... you will just be the party pooper compared to some of the guys that she will meet..

sca_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spend time with friends
Pick up a sport or hobby
Go to the gym
After a LTR, staying busy will help you pull through. I advice NOT going to strip clubs or seeking female company; it won't make the pain go away. Only time can help you.

Nico Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
There is no such thing as "cheating" to a hor - if you are sexing her then she has no qualms to to open her legs to another pimp!! You are not special - there are no "greatest' to hors - you are merely the next pimp in line!!!

If you investigate you will find that she hor'ed with others - they always do!!!! Don't ask her - hors always lie!!!
Your a retard. Dont think ive seen a sentence written by you without mentioning the word hor. U are not a player.