Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend at Stripclub

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend is turning 18 and for her birthday she wants to go to the strip club. We've been together for 8 months now. I'm just wondering if there's any underlying tone with this desire of her's. Do you think this says anything about her commitment level to her boyfriend? Or am I overreacting and this is something that many of you have been involved with.

BTW: She's a former party girl who hasn't drank in about 3 months now and she's even quit smoking for me and for herself. But that's another issue.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah, it's just fun.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she going to a male or female strip club?

If shes going to a female one then she could be using ******** to tell you that she's bisexual or curious. If she's going to a male strip club then you should up the anty and invite your guy friends to a strip club to get back at her.

Marius_Novus

Don Juan
Reaction score
There may be some attraction of her to public exposure. Like my ex who went to a strip club in her college town while I was away. She then confessed it was during an amateur night and she actually got on stage and started to pole dance while two other chicks took off her shirt. I don't mind that but what she said then was kinda eye opening for me. She said she loved the feeling of all the men checking her out and fanticising about her. One of the reasons she's my ex now.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once worked with this girl who went to the strip club all the time.

She even threw coins at the strippers who spread their legs..by the way off topic..dont ever hold a quarter in your mouth for any reason lol.

Anyways shes straight as an arrow..so its sort of confusing..i guess some chicks "get off" on that in a straight heterosexual kinda way lol.

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
let her do what she wants. telling her what to do isn't going to help your relationship. girls know the effects their bodies have on boys, and they like being an object of desire as much or even more than a man does. As my dad always says, "they're all exhibitionists!"

which makes me wonder about my.. mo...

(happy thoughts la la la la)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a friend of mine(girl) had a stripper for her 18th b-day

she said, (her own words) "he did some really awful things that i regret and would never tell my boyfriend about..."