Girlfriend asked for time -contacted me only when she needs help

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello All,

Two weeks ago i had an argument with my girlfriend. to say for her defend i was total AFC. i was jealous , insecure , suspicious , smothering her.

One of the time we argued i called her a *****! , she told me she forgive me after i apologized but she was very disappointed at me for saying this.

The weekend came , usually she comes to my place after being at another city for school for the whole week (she lives there, renting apartment )

She told me she wants to be alone and its her right. so i honored her request and didn't contact her the whole weekend. on sauterday night i called her and asked her what's going on ? she told me she don't know what's going on with the relationship and she needs time. since then i didn't contacted her.

Monday came and she told me she needs help with her computer , i told her i am very busy with stuff and i will help her next week. she said OK i will take care of this by myself.( she's aware its something needs to be done physically not by remote) . since then till yesterday no contact from her side.

She contacted me again to help her with the computer , i told her listen , please find out someone else to help you from now on because its not OK. sh told me OK , you won't hear from me anymore i promise. to cut all the drama and for her to leave me alone i told her i'm seeing someone and from that moment she started to flip out . cursing me , telling me all the things i told her that i want only her and blah blah blah are lies and i am without any honor . i didn't wait for a second to do this. what she want from me?:confused: :confused:

Any way i tried to ignore her but she asked me to bring her back all her stuff , i told her she more than welcome to come and take her stuff by herself. she has arms and legs and can drive the car.

Question, i want her back but i can't be her second choice not when she's my first. was this the smart thing to do?
will she contact me again? or will we get back together?

Thanks,

Joe.

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you really 31?

You sound very immature for being 31.

Your relationship ran it's course and it was a bust. That is very clear to see.

You made your mistakes with her. Learn not to make those same ones in your next relationship.

That is how you learn and become better with women.

Focus your attention on getting rid of your jealous AFC insecure behavior by working on a better mind set.

If you don't you will repeat your mistakes with your next woman.

Don't set insecure boundaries either.

Going back to a failed relationship won't work.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man!
You didn't burn this bridge, you wired it up with C4 and blew sh!t out of it!

I think you've probably killed off any chance of you getting back to a healthy relationship with her.
If you try to rekindle it, you'll just have to give away too many concessions, including your pride, for her to even consider making an honest go of it.

You did alright, just walk away.

Good luck

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cremasta said:
Oh man!
You didn't burn this bridge, you wired it up with C4 and blew sh!t out of it!

I think you've probably killed off any chance of you getting back to a healthy relationship with her.
If you try to rekindle it, you'll just have to give away too many concessions, including your pride, for her to even consider making an honest go of it.

You did alright, just walk away.

Good luck
Actually you're wrong. You did great
... You showed her you aren't waiting for her to make up her mind and took control over the situation. You want her back???? Keep ignoring all her attempts at contact.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mentioned to her i wrote some things wrong , i didnt say i lied that i went out with a woman :)
She thinks i didnt , lol.

I told her i'm not going to beg or to be any desprate for us to come back together. i have my pride , i wont let anyone run me over! i'm a man. since yesterday chat i didn't contact her. yesterday she replied she's very tired and going to sleep. i didn't reply because i went to sleep lol. this morning she sent a text saying you didnt' reply to my text.

What are mu next steps here? should i just answer her when she contact me? how i keep the ball at my court?

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
You say this relationship is doomed?
You don't think it is?

Cut the useless drama with her.

If your relationship was solid she wouldn't want to be alone. You wouldnt have been insecure.

Don't let her treat you like crap using you for her selfish needs.

You can see her crappy attitude.

Why do you want it continue?

She isn't the only woman out there. Leave her alone. That's what she wanted. Get a better woman who respects you.

Start working on a better mind set for future relationships!

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her behavior is mostly because of me, i am the one who let her be lie this . i learned a lot how to change myself. i want to try to see if i can make it . i am well aware of what are you saying. the problem is i'm not . i'm almost there :)