Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend asked for Sunday date, not Saturday

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been seeing and sleeping with this girl for 4 months. We have been together every Friday or Saturday night for the past several weeks. I have not had to ask her out in a very long time (there was a long seduction). She does all the asking and she sleeps over willingly.

Today she asked me out for Sunday. Not Friday night, not Saturday night, but Sunday.

She has informed me before that she views us as a couple (I do too, I just don't say it).

I am a little irritated that she has not reserved either this Friday or Saturday night. I had quietly begun to while she did all the chasing. I do not want to be taken for granted and am inclined to say no.

Clearly that is my prerogative, but I do actually want to express my issue above. I feel that if I cannot express my feelings, I do not feel comfortable in being with her. She may have a perfectly reasonable set of other plans, like I believe her parents are taking her to dinner or something like that.

Am I wrong?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slow down, you're showing signs of AFC behavior. If blocking out Friday and Saturday nights were so important you would have told her specifically, wouldn't you? And what's wrong with Sunday? Would you prefer that she didn't see you at all? Go out with your buds and don't sweat it. Don't be afraid of what she does on the weekend without you hovering over her, it would suck if she did that to you, wouldn't it? You do trust her, right?

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess that's my question. Blocking off Saturday or Friday is important to me.

Can I get away with saying it without appearing to sweat it or being whiny?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way that you could convey that without sounding whiny or clingy is to plan activities for the two of you on those days and tell her the plan way in advance. You will seem to be decisive and willing to do things to keep the relationship from becoming boring.

Understand that you shouldn't plan the same thing over and over because going to the movies and McDonald's every Saturday night will make you seem boring. If your GF is really on the ball, she may realize that you are attempting to control her weekends, instant AFC mode.

My concern is why you want to control her weekends. Whatever the reason, I am almost certain that making her hang out with you no matter what is just masking the REAL issue, whatever that may be.