Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend and... her friend

Insette2

Reaction score
I am in a relationship, but today her best friend said, it feels as though im stealing her from her, as if im her new best friend. what do you think is the best way round this?

fukuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
f*ck that wh*re. Tell her to stay away cause it's none of her f*cking business

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is expected......I've got the same.
Get to know her and her friend, you can hang out with her at clubs or whatever.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell your girlfriend that her friend feels left out and that although you don't want to, the only gentlemanly thing to do would be to bang both of them. :D

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on a few things...

How old are you? Is this a 'serious' relationship?

If you are just shagging this chick, then you don't need to care what her best friend thinks.

If this girl is your soul mate, or 'the one', then YOU should be your gf's best friend. Her friend is just going to have to realise that that is just the way things are.

This is not your problem though, this is an issue for your gf to deal with. If her friend is feeling neglected, then she can stop being such a child and try to make more of an effort to catch up with your gf. Either way, spend as much time as you want to with your gf and you only need to be concerned if you think she is starting to neglect you.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you clinging to her all the time?

You being a challenge?

j_kat_251

Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming your girlfriend agrees with her pal, it would be best to avoid an ultimatum, just in case you were considering it. Don't flat out say: "screw that lame tubbo, it's either my way or the friend-y highway". This will only end in tears and is generally immature.

If she doesn't agree: Acknowledge her ugly friends concerns and suggest your girlfriend continue to spend time with crappy girl, while still sexing your gf many times.