“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Girlfriend Advice?

Sebbyboy

New Member
Joined
May 12, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Age
26
2704
So I've been with my gf for almost a year now and it's an amazing relationship. I really would be content if she was the last girl I'm ever with. But lately this past week subtle things have been bothering her like me liking other girls pictures on Instagram, how I told her not to call me an idiot even though she was joking (I was having a rough day.), etc. I asked her why she felt like we were on the verge of breaking up and she said she didn't know she's just nervous. I have had no intention of leaving her and her feelings on it are definitely based on her own overthinking, I was wondering if you all had any advice on this. I made an account just to ask and I'm fairly new on the website as I haven't really needed it til now. My friend, who is really good with the ladies even though he's an ugly ****er, is usually who i turn to for advice but he told me that if she's nervous about me leaving, then i SHOULD leave her for a week or so and then tell her I made a mistake and get her back before she gets over it and moves on. I've never manipulated my gf on purpose and this seems evil to me for some reason. Is his advice good or is that gonna damage my relationship further.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
What she just wrote to you. She’s more attracted to you now. She feels like she’s competing with other women now and this is where her brains starts to wake up more and take notice lol. Don’t stress.
 

Sebbyboy

New Member
Joined
May 12, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Age
26
What she just wrote to you. She’s more attracted to you now. She feels like she’s competing with other women now and this is where her brains starts to wake up more and take notice lol. Don’t stress.
I guess what I don't want is her worrying about us breaking up too much causing her to go into safe mode and start looking for other guys as safety nets and potentially dooming a relationship that i dont plan on ending
 
Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
So show her attention. Make her feel special.

But maintain whatever it is that's keeping you busy enough to make her feel this way. Stay on your purpose.

Easy.

You could also just ask her why she feels the way she does. Because right now there's not a whole lot for us to advise on other than she thinks you're gonna break up.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
She's insecure and making a big deal out of things that aren't an issue. Don't do the same, you also becoming insecure will for sure ruin it. Don't play games like your friend suggests, that's generally a bad idea in a serious relationship.

The foundation in a relationship should be trust. She's lacking trust because of some insignificant actions you have made. It's not wrong to like other girls pictures on the internet, to you it probably doesn't mean anything as much as she fears, right? Telling her not to jokingly call you an idiot while you're having a bad day is perfectly sensible, I'd do that too. Again, not a big deal but she's making it into that.

Tell her you're not feeling like she trusts you, that if she can't trust you then what relationship is there? Tell her all she needs to do is trust you. If she brings up those things as a reason for her lacking trust then tell her it doesn't mean nearly as much to you as she thinks it does, she has no reason to worry.

After that she knows she will have to calm down and let this go.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Take no action at all

Her emotions are running wild. You are the calm center of the storm
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
View attachment 2704
So I've been with my gf for almost a year now and it's an amazing relationship. I really would be content if she was the last girl I'm ever with. But lately this past week subtle things have been bothering her like me liking other girls pictures on Instagram, how I told her not to call me an idiot even though she was joking (I was having a rough day.), etc. I asked her why she felt like we were on the verge of breaking up and she said she didn't know she's just nervous. I have had no intention of leaving her and her feelings on it are definitely based on her own overthinking, I was wondering if you all had any advice on this. I made an account just to ask and I'm fairly new on the website as I haven't really needed it til now.
This is actually good.

Every once in a while a girlfriend should be in this mode and if she's not then you have serious problems.

As for your problem which is not a problem but a blessing in disguise, just be nonchalant about it.

For example, if she catches you eyeing a sexy a$$, don't disagree even if you didn't eyed anything, simply agree and say you find it extremely sexy. Leave it at that. Women logic will kick in.

Let her mind go on hyper drive. Its good for you.

Remember female logic and male logic are totally different.

Play the game well and you'll come out top.
 

Sebbyboy

New Member
Joined
May 12, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Age
26
She's insecure and making a big deal out of things that aren't an issue. Don't do the same, you also becoming insecure will for sure ruin it. Don't play games like your friend suggests, that's generally a bad idea in a serious relationship.

The foundation in a relationship should be trust. She's lacking trust because of some insignificant actions you have made. It's not wrong to like other girls pictures on the internet, to you it probably doesn't mean anything as much as she fears, right? Telling her not to jokingly call you an idiot while you're having a bad day is perfectly sensible, I'd do that too. Again, not a big deal but she's making it into that.

Tell her you're not feeling like she trusts you, that if she can't trust you then what relationship is there? Tell her all she needs to do is trust you. If she brings up those things as a reason for her lacking trust then tell her it doesn't mean nearly as much to you as she thinks it does, she has no reason to worry.

After that she knows she will have to calm down and let this go.
Appreciate the advice I spoke with her about it and she agreed to trust me. We spent the whole day together and she was all over me all day, it reminded me of our first dates. and she told me she's obsessed with me and all in all your advice worked I haven't seen her all up on me like that for a few weeks now
 
Top