Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend acting stange

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
let me rephrase my question, and I want a good solid logical answer:

If this girl was nice to you, hot, good to hang out with, ect ect ect.......(here is the big question) DID YOU NOT REALIZE THAT YOUR TIME WITH HER HAS A SHELF LIFE? that basically means, that you should know that her being nice to you isnt going to last forever, and the logical thing to do would have been to continue seeing her and having fun, but to NEVER limit yourself and put yourself in a box, by making her your 1 and only girlfriend.......so again, knowing that she wasn't going to marry you, why do you have a girlfriend?

Honestly, look at the mess that you having a girlfriend has gotten you into

you need some Leykis101 buddy, PRONTO
lol tom leykis. this guy needs balls, because without any leykis isn't gonna do **** for him.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
russell said:
lol tom leykis. this guy needs balls, because without any leykis isn't gonna do **** for him.
Good point. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

sasffl

Don Juan
Reaction score
So we talked...before we talked I realized that with the Text i send accidently sent her about dumping her i had already made the first attack.

I know you are all gonna say this was a bad idea but I initiated going on a break for the following reasons:

-She clearly has too much **** going on in her life...she has a DUI case coming up where she could get jail time.

-I dont need to worry about the relationship

-I can start dating other girls. which i have already done...and after all this when i dont contact her once if she does decide to come back will either be in another relationship and say no or i will think about it. If she doesnt come back, then i will be over it by then.
But i knew if i flat out dumped her i would regret always wondering if there could have been other things that could work out. This way, if she whats shes saying about her life is true, which i half belive, then she will come back, if not, then so be it. Bottom line is I am not expecting it to work out in the long run unless she really shows me a huge effort which i dont see.
My parents went on a break when dating and have been married for 30 years.

So essentially i said when u get ur life together give me a call...and she said yeah i know its not fair to you for me to be busy all the time. Then she was like im sure in a few weeks once i get rid of this job and stuff, ill be able to handle this relationship better.

I said, something like well we are on a break but im not gonna wait around btw. And she looked kinda concerned and said i know i cant make you do that. Later she was like well text me or call me this weekend and let me know what ur up to and i was like ummm wait no...we are on a break do you understand?, meaning we are not together and if we run into each other so be it. And she was like yeah ok ur right.

So either way thats what happened and im content with it, which is the most important thing in the long run i think.

I know its gonna be a few days until she starts texting me, wondering why im not chasing after her, and she'll be saying that she misses me, in which case should I ignore it? and for how long?

Also my friends birthday is on Saturday night and shes gonna be there,(he didnt know we have broken up when he invited her) how should I handle that? My friends, who used to be her good friends, have obviously sided with me and are asking me how to deal with her. I told them not to ignore her and be ****s cuz we are just on a break and that would make me look like im overly emotionally invested. But i told them to keep it brief. Shes already texted a few of them asking them what they were up to and stuff and they arent responding.

SO my questions are:
What to do when she texts? Ignore it? and for how long?
How to deal with her at the party?
What to tell my friends about how to deal with her? (Some of them were like her best friends.)

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When she texts, ignore some and do some (very short, like you are busy) answers for others. Always being pleasant and in a good mood though.

At the party, don't hang around her too long. Be fun and playful when you are around her but do NOT be around her for too long.

Tell your friends to be cool to her. No reason why they should be mean to her.

Of course, this is all assuming you want her to sustain interest, which I'm not sure you should even try to do. Depends if you really like this girl that much.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sasffl said:
SO my questions are:
What to do when she texts? Ignore it? and for how long?
How to deal with her at the party?
What to tell my friends about how to deal with her? (Some of them were like her best friends.)
1. Yes ignore.

The thing is what is with the highschool bullsh1t of "we are having a break" deal? You don't take time off from a relationship like its a vacation! once you break, its over and done with.

2. You can be nice and talk with her for a bit but then you can ignore her if you want, its a party, you are broken up remember.

3. You don't need to tell your friends anything, your friends will choose what they want to do.

sasffl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I bring another girl to the party with me? If not should i make sure she sees me hitting on other girls, talking to other girls?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sasffl said:
Should I bring another girl to the party with me? If not should i make sure she sees me hitting on other girls, talking to other girls?
You can do whatever you want, it might be a bit cold cause you two just broke up but hey fvck it, why miss an opportunity because she fvcked up the relationship in the first place?!

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So whatever happened with this?

sasffl

Don Juan
Reaction score
So we are on a break, as i explained earlier. So she didnt show up to party and i havent heard from her in a week. I got a call from her today and didnt answer.

She left an agitated message saying, that she thought things were cool with us and didnt know why all her friends werent talking to her, (all my friends are her best friends, most of her friends are guys). Then she said that we only dated for like 2 months and that its not like we were engaged.

So i texted her saying i didnt know what she was talking about and that i thought we were just on a break?

Then she goes "yeah well apparently at the party everyone got the impression that I ****ed you over." This is total bull**** considering i stressed to everyone that we were on a break. I told all my friends not to be wierd around her but that i didnt want to see her and hang out with her right now. One of my friends, who used to be her best friend, told her early on, u made your bed now sleep in it. Eitherway, clearly, they havent been giving her the attention she was used to.

I would like to break it off from this girl but its hard when she is so interconnected with all my friends. They are obviously siding with me and even told her in the beginning that if she ****s this up she would lose all her friends.

I think when we had our "break talk" and left things on good terms, she assumed everything was fine, and im starting to realize that this was her way of sliding out of this without losing her friends. Her main goal here was to either have me dump her, to look like the bad guy, or come to some sort of happy agreement.

Shes calling me later today and i feel like my only option is to be like "look, ive told my friends to be fine with you, but i cant make them. But more importantly, if you dont still have feelings for me you need to let me know now so i can move on."

I know that is not a DJ thing to say but in this situation, i really cant dump her. I'm trying to ignore her and its hard cuz i really miss her, ive hooked up with 3 diff girls this past week but this bull**** situation isnt helping.

I know shes using me as her b1tch and thinks she can force me to order her friends back to her but i feel like she got herself in this.

Should i just make it clear to her that shes the one who cant handle this relationship right now, for BS reasons, so that she accepts my friends arent gonna take her side?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had chicks 'claim' that I turned all her friends against her also. Its partly her own conscience, and partly exaggerated to project blame on you. Dont buy into it. Even if you wanted to, you cant really turn people against her. People would tell YOU that they think she's fvcked up, but their feelings towards her wouldnt change. The only exception to this would be if they never really liked her, and were only cool to her for your sake in the first place.

I had an ex call me freaking out on me cuz when she came into MY bar one night, one of MY friends came up and started singing Pat Benatar's "heartbreaker" to her. Apparently that was my bad, for some reason. I didnt tell him too, he is just loyal to his friends, AND likes to fvck with people. Typical bytch, trying to balme me for the shyt she fvcked up. I dumped this chick, after she casually mentioned that she took a shower with one of her guy friends, 'but nothing happened.' Yet, I am the one who broke HER heart. You gotta love woman logic!

Tell her that people make their own choices, and if they dont like her, than it's because of HER, not you. You should start paying attention to why people dont like her also. It might make you see this in a different light.

I'm guessing she's just making the whole thing up , cuz deep down she knows she's fvcked up. Either that, or totally exaggerating the situation.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Everything about that is bad. It sounds like she may be cheating to me too. Or, it sounds like when she went out of town, she may have "made a mistake" and is feeling too guilty to talk to you, hence the crying to you when she was drunk, saying "lets not talk about it now. She's avoiding you for a reason.

Ask yourself this: What possible reason could she have for wanting to avoid you? I can only think of one. If she were just losing interest, it wouldnt have been such an overnight change.

Im sorry, bro, but this doesnt look good at all. Too many bullshyt excuses, and avoiding you, and acting guilty.

When chicks do this, the relationship is DONE. The best thing you can do, is dump her first. Whether she's cheating or not, she is over it.

I with my boy on this one-The relationship is done-you may very well care about her-BUT I'm telling you this from my own personal experience-she is begging you to break up with her-end the misery for yourself-this life is a game and you got winners and losers-I dont know about you but I like to win-In this situation you become the winner by not letting this sh&t drag on until she breaks up with you-You gotta man-up on this one-dont let her pull you to side one day and say,"lets just be friends" or "I think we should see other people"-Dont let that happen man-BREAK IT OFF! you will feel much better trust me and SHE WILL RESPECT YOU!

Your next post should be about how the breakup went or hows your dates with other chicks are going.

Reaction score
did you think the relationship was going to last forever? You KNEW it was going to end, but you still made this girl your girlfriend, and all for what? Now you are unhappy, lost your pickup skills, and are posting like a p*ssy on here

its time to cut her off completely, move on, and don't have another girlfriend for a very very long time (unless you like going through these kinds of bad times, because it WILL happen again)

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
did you think the relationship was going to last forever? You KNEW it was going to end, but you still made this girl your girlfriend, and all for what? Now you are unhappy, lost your pickup skills, and are posting like a p*ssy on here

its time to cut her off completely, move on, and don't have another girlfriend for a very very long time (unless you like going through these kinds of bad times, because it WILL happen again)

I like your post here-the only thing that I dont like is where you tell him to not get into a relationship again for a long time-there is nothing wrong when two people decide they want to be exclusive BUT there is when they arent honest with each other-as long as you both can be upfront and honest with each other and THEMSELVES-in his case she wasnt honest with him and more importantly HE wasnt honest with himself-he probably seen this coming for a while now but just been ignoring it.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sasffl said:
So we are on a break, as i explained earlier. So she didnt show up to party and i havent heard from her in a week. I got a call from her today and didnt answer.

She left an agitated message saying, that she thought things were cool with us and didnt know why all her friends werent talking to her, (all my friends are her best friends, most of her friends are guys). Then she said that we only dated for like 2 months and that its not like we were engaged.

So i texted her saying i didnt know what she was talking about and that i thought we were just on a break?

Then she goes "yeah well apparently at the party everyone got the impression that I ****ed you over." This is total bull**** considering i stressed to everyone that we were on a break. I told all my friends not to be wierd around her but that i didnt want to see her and hang out with her right now. One of my friends, who used to be her best friend, told her early on, u made your bed now sleep in it. Eitherway, clearly, they havent been giving her the attention she was used to.

I would like to break it off from this girl but its hard when she is so interconnected with all my friends. They are obviously siding with me and even told her in the beginning that if she ****s this up she would lose all her friends.

I think when we had our "break talk" and left things on good terms, she assumed everything was fine, and im starting to realize that this was her way of sliding out of this without losing her friends. Her main goal here was to either have me dump her, to look like the bad guy, or come to some sort of happy agreement.

Shes calling me later today and i feel like my only option is to be like "look, ive told my friends to be fine with you, but i cant make them. But more importantly, if you dont still have feelings for me you need to let me know now so i can move on."

I know that is not a DJ thing to say but in this situation, i really cant dump her. I'm trying to ignore her and its hard cuz i really miss her, ive hooked up with 3 diff girls this past week but this bull**** situation isnt helping.

I know shes using me as her b1tch and thinks she can force me to order her friends back to her but i feel like she got herself in this.

Should i just make it clear to her that shes the one who cant handle this relationship right now, for BS reasons, so that she accepts my friends arent gonna take her side?
Just dump this b!tch already and move on.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sasffl said:

Wow bro. Look at yourself right now. Your acting like a primetime AFC. Man up, grow a pair of fvcking balls, and dump this fvcking b*tch already. Your killing yourself man come on!

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is up with "taking a break"? What's that suppose to mean exactly? That she won't give up the pvssy to other guys she may want to fvck because you two are temporarily not fvcking each other? Please...

A break = break up - period. No matter how you look at it, you two aren't in a relationship anymore which means she's free to do what she wants. But guess what? So are you!!

Don't you have desires to run up in other women? Don't you won't too have a variety of lays before you get all wrinkly and old?

Best thing you can do is limit or even better stop initiating contact with this girl. Go hunt other girls man ..sheesh

sasffl

Don Juan
Reaction score
GuanYu said:
WTF is up with "taking a break"? What's that suppose to mean exactly? That she won't give up the pvssy to other guys she may want to fvck because you two are temporarily not fvcking each other? Please...

A break = break up - period. No matter how you look at it, you two aren't in a relationship anymore which means she's free to do what she wants. But guess what? So are you!!

Don't you have desires to run up in other women? Don't you won't too have a variety of lays before you get all wrinkly and old?

Best thing you can do is limit or even better stop initiating contact with this girl. Go hunt other girls man ..sheesh

I am, like i said ive taken down three girls in the past week. Still doesn't mean i can just dump her and break contact. Shes friends with all my friends and I will have to constantly see her.

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't break contact then just stop placing so much importance on her then. The fact that you're so worried about her shows that you aren't over her yet. Stop letting all of the little sht she does get to you and move on

DJ pg #5

Reaction score
Damn guy,stop this thread and go read the dj bible man... work needs to be done:yawn:

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The last time i was in a relationship and the girl i was with acted flakey for a little over a week, she ended up cheating on me and i didn't find out until quite some time later. I think you should have broken up with her the day you started this thread. You need to dump her asap.