Girl you were AFC with

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright..I'll try to make this short since I know it gets boring perusing through details about someone else. I have not seen anything in the Bible regarding this and so I thought it would be appropriate to post. Basically, how would you go about approaching a HS girl that you were a complete AFC with. This was several months ago but what basically happened was she interested in me, but I tried to be around her so much and asked her out all the time it scared her off. Plus she has never had never had a boyfriend before. She was even nervous sitting in my car in a parking lot because we were alone. Eventually I nexted her after she told me, "she was not ready for a relationship." I started completely ignoring her and going out of my way to never run into her in the halls. She sent me two to three IMs in this period trying to talk to me but I just said I had to go and signed off line. The one time I accidently bumped into her in the halls and make eye contact before it was too late she seemed to light up and tried to talk to me. Well, to conclude what I am trying to say is that this girl had/has a high interest level in me, and we got along great, she's the type I would really like to have a LTR with, and if I knew what I know now it would have happened. I just ****ed it up with my AFC behavior.
What I'm thinking about doing is either accidently running into her or IMing her because I can make it a bit more dramatic that way, talking for a few, then nonchalantly commenting how I was acting like a dork and I'm glad I got over that phase. Then to suddenly say I have to go and cut the conversation short. I think this would peek her interest if it's still there and she will come back my way. If not I lose nothing. Anyway, any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.

eclipse00

Reaction score
I kinda had the same thing happen with me, but she saw that I changed and I got her, yea try ur thing and if u want to tell her u have changed you can, but I would just show her. Either way you win because you have nothing to lose

vodo321

Reaction score
talk w/ her face to face. its easier to tell if shes interested in u.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were AFC with her, you're right screwed and in the 'friends zone'. You ain't gettin' out of the friendzone too easy.

The only success I've had with macking on chicks that I was AFC with before was after a long (for example, 1-3 years) period of non-contact....I hadn't seen them or associated with them for YEARS.

If you're looking and saying 'Hey, I haven't seen her since yesterday, will that work?"...no, it won't.

Sorry buddy, but sometimes you've got to let go. Don't rip your heart out even more by fighting the losing battle. Retreat, regroup, and go find success with new broads, alright?