"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Girl working at Blockbuster...but there's no time and privacy

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
I can't really chat it up with her, or get any type of convo outside of "where can i find this dvd", because there's usually a lineup behind me, plus the other people working at the checkout are right next to her...haha. I've seen her 3 times in the last two weeks and i've noticed that she's checking me out, and whenever I ask her something her pupil's dilate big time. She's got something for me, I can tell. Is there any strategy I could use, other than getting people behing me angry by starting up a convo.....

i wanna get her # but there's never enough time to even introduce myself without looking strange. this is turning into a "chick I don't know yet" oneitis, i'm gonna forget and NEXT obviously. But I wanna know if there's anything I can pull with this. Waiting outside until 11 at night when her shift is over is pretty creepy if that's what some of you were thinking...

:D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2002
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
0
It's simple, next time your in line.

Say this

You- Ask her little open ended questions like. Do you like it here? How old are you? Once you get a little convo going say. Hey (her name) I would like to get to know you better, let me get your number

She knows you can't have convo because of the people behind you.

All she can say is yes or no. It's not hard, I don't want to see anymore post like this from you anymore.

Tell us how it goes.
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
When she gives you a reciet, have her wright her # on it and leave, talk to her when you go somewhere, where she isn't working.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
yo man u better follow this thread up now.

Do it

do it!

Not think to yourself yes she likes me I've accomplished something, U havnt accomplished nothing untill u do it so

DO IT!

whatever happens you'll handle it,

the fear will last 30 secs max
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ades

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
I used to work at Blockbuster in Australia.

I have been hit on a few times and also overheard other members of staff (both male and female) get hit on - no one (as in other staff members or people in the queue) really care, especially since we are usually busy serving another customer.

One HB was very direct: "Do you have a g/f?" but that was back in my AFC days and I didn't pursue it! (stoopid!)

Ask her to recommend you a movie - from there you can go into some fluff talk e.g. why do you like it? what's your favourite movie? how long you been working here? etc to build some rapport, then you can go for the number close.

Or try and get her while she is returning DVD's, so she will be more free to talk, and you will probaly feel less conscious of people watching you.
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I work for BlockBuster! Yay!

All I can say is that you should just do it. Your a regular and she knows it. There are a couple of guys at a BlockBuster store not far from mine that ask customers out all the time. I was pulling a shift down there one day and they were telling me how they just do it and they have gotten a lot of dates that way. It seems that girls are more open to being asked out by clerks then I originally thought.

Anyway, if they can do it then you sure can!
 

Spiter

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
43
It would seem that a person working at blockbuster wouldn't be that flattering of a job to be asking people out. Same as working at a fast food joint or store, it's like you're there to serve people and right from the start the girl at least subconciously puts you on a lower pedastal than herself.

But I'm sure it works in a lot of cases, just would be a tough start.

Other strategies for you, sharpshooter, would be to walk up to the line when no one is around if you can get the chance. Maybe there's a time of day she works when it's a little slower. Or talking to her when she's not checking someone out. Once you see that opportunity though it's go time, or otherwise you'll go home hanging your head saying "damn it, i had my chance and i didn't take it, now i have to wait for it again"
 

pimpdog420

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2003
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Don't you see the sings

Hey!!!! If she waited on you that is a clear sign that she is interested in you, HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED ANYTHING ON THIS SITE ABOUT ANALYZING BEHAVIOR!!! If she did not like you she would of maybe closed her register when it was your turn, or got on the phone, or just went slower with the previous customer!!! But instead she waited on you and you were to much of an AFC to do anything about it!!!!! Next time try to kiss close her!!!
 

Sugarfoot

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Re: Don't you see the sings

Originally posted by pimpdog420
Hey!!!! If she waited on you that is a clear sign that she is interested in you, HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED ANYTHING ON THIS SITE ABOUT ANALYZING BEHAVIOR!!! If she did not like you she would of maybe closed her register when it was your turn, or got on the phone, or just went slower with the previous customer!!! But instead she waited on you and you were to much of an AFC to do anything about it!!!!! Next time try to kiss close her!!!
:D Ha Ha Ha!




Sharpshooter, it could be that she was staring at the guy behind you!!!
;)


TOOTLES™
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Spiter
It would seem that a person working at blockbuster wouldn't be that flattering of a job to be asking people out. Same as working at a fast food joint or store, it's like you're there to serve people and right from the start the girl at least subconciously puts you on a lower pedastal than herself.

But I'm sure it works in a lot of cases, just would be a tough start.

Other strategies for you, sharpshooter, would be to walk up to the line when no one is around if you can get the chance. Maybe there's a time of day she works when it's a little slower. Or talking to her when she's not checking someone out. Once you see that opportunity though it's go time, or otherwise you'll go home hanging your head saying "damn it, i had my chance and i didn't take it, now i have to wait for it again"
Perhaps, but I would also like to point out that having a job, even one in which is low paying, shows reliability and that you have a direction your going to. Your not out of work and you pay your dept to society. Besides, the girls that care too much what your job is aren't really the type to go for. You know who I'm talking about.

Still, I think it's better then flipping burgers(no offence to those of you who are burger flippers, a job is a job).
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Re: Don't you see the sings

Originally posted by pimpdog420
Hey!!!! If she waited on you that is a clear sign that she is interested in you, HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED ANYTHING ON THIS SITE ABOUT ANALYZING BEHAVIOR!!! If she did not like you she would of maybe closed her register when it was your turn, or got on the phone, or just went slower with the previous customer!!! But instead she waited on you and you were to much of an AFC to do anything about it!!!!! Next time try to kiss close her!!!
what are you trying to say, waited on me? I know she was interested but the whole point of this post is finding out ways to get some TIME, of course i'd hit on her if there wasn't a line behind me
 

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
Man this the point in time where you gotta say screw everyone else im going for what I want. Now Ive noticed you posting quite a bit on here, its annoying but its good because you seem to want to succeed so good luck to you but.... stop eing a lil girl and take what you want man. Its really not that hard. Either you can browse the store until there are no customers or you can just go gung ho and mack shorty right there. I just dont want to hear anymore excuses as to why you didnt do it. GO!
 
Top