Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl working at bakery-how would u go about it

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i been to bakery before but i just order she nows my face ,but i never really talk to her-like hey how are you doing and nice day. since i am shy and there is one other co worker there and customers are there as they miught listen in.
just scared like other ppl are listening and think what is this guy doing.there is not much time to talk to her since its a small bakery too.

i never met her before, just looks wise shes not bad looking and not sure inside what she is like. i think shes from japan.

you think its ok to just give her my email on a piece of paper and tell her to email me and we can hang out. jsut as i am ordering my cookie or cake.
i am kind of shy too and don't like the idea of other stranger listening in too, since i be like hey how are you, how was your day and they will now for sure i am hitting on her or being too friendly. embrassing hey.

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, I know where you are coming from because i have been there before, just recently actually.

First thing I noticed is you are shy, and by that I'm taking it that means you have some anxiety problems. I have the same problem, I posted a minute ago about a product I had found called Seredyn to eliminate my social anxiety problems.

Once you get rid of that anxiety, it becomes just so easy to talk to the girl. And that's what you need to do, TALK TO HER. Just make some small talk everytime you go there, let her become comfortable around you. Unfortunately, if you are shy you will come across as awkward. I know that has held me back. Giving her a piece of paper with an e-mail adress is a NO-GO! Do not do that! Once again, you are contemplating this because you are shy and anxious.

About the other people listening in, I had that problem as well. But you know what? Who cares. You can't give a damn about what other people may think... again, there's that shyness coming to the forefront.

Nothing kills being able to attract a women worse than shyness and anxiety. Trust me, they can smell it on you from a mile away and they just want to run, as fast as they can, away from you.

Anyways, now that I have finally attacked my anxiety, which was really holding me back almost my entire life, I've become more outgoing and more confident, and I'm seeing much improved results.

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi you have nice buns, what's you're number?"

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously though just ask her for her number. If you are shy you don't even have to say anything other than "what's your phone number".

If you're feeling ambitious, chat with her a bit before you ask.

Remember this line "Well, I gotta get going, but what's your phone number?"

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WhtRbt said:
Seriously though just ask her for her number. If you are shy you don't even have to say anything other than "what's your phone number".

If you're feeling ambitious, chat with her a bit before you ask.

Remember this line "Well, I gotta get going, but what's your phone number?"
And that is where I would freeze up, and come across as really awkward. I wouldn't just out of the blue ask for her number though, since you see her often enough, you need to mak some small talk with her to get her comfortable THEN ask for her number. Chances are, if you just go and say "what's your number" she won't give it to you.

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i actually have a very similar situation right now -- there's a really cute girl at a local coffee shop that i go to at least every other day, but it's REALLY popular so there is literally a line of at least 10-20 people there at all times.

she recognizes me now when I go there because I've been so often, and we smile at each other, but no conversation yet -- I'm trying to think of the best approach, but I'm thinking slipping her my phone number might actually be the best...

any conversation can't be "hey how are you" because thats too open ended and will hold up the line..

if I think of anything new though I'll update

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omg never slip a girl your number worst approach ever

Jtowntiger

Reaction score
Do not slip her an email or phone number. It is your job as a man to get that information from her. By asking, you are conveying intrest in her and by her giving you the info, she is conveying interest back.

Approach anxiety and shyness really sucks, it ruins more chances that you know. You have to slowly bring up conversation without turning into a clammy, stuttering dork.

Here are a few small things to say/ask before you order:
smile,
say hello,
ask her for her name/read her name off of her name tag,
then repeat her name,
ask her how are you?,
ask if they are busy today,
comment on the weather,
ask what the specials are or what she would recommend,
ask what her favorite cookie/coffee is,
ask her what she has planned for the weekend,
tell her your glad its friday because I'm doing ______ this weekend

Then order, when she gives you change back say "thank you (insert name here), have a nice day/night/weekend"

In order to get over this anxiety and perceived embarrassment, you have to take small steps at a time and grow your confidence slowly until you gain enough to be comfortable to ask for her information.