Girl won't go all the way with me?

Fighter95

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I started hooking up with this girl, and we've done everything besides normal sex. She gives me oral, I can feel anywhere I want, but once I try to take off her pants she instantly says "we're not going that far". She lets me feel her ***** through her pants, but won't let me take them off. Weird thing is that the first time we hooked up we were cuddling naked in a pool, so I don't understand why she's reluctant to take her pants off now. From that point she just finishes me with a bj. She said shes only had sex with one person and that she made him wait 10 months, so she doesn't want to put out that easily. Honestly it feels like a tease though. I messed with her saying that we better do the real deal before summer ends and she agreed, but how can I get her to put out faster?

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends GF was just like that. He got oral, gave oral, t1tty-****ed her etc. But she didn't want to have sex, she wanted to "wait". This girl had borderline btw, and it seems she used him because she wanted to see how desperate he would get. She kept postponing the date when she was gonna feel "ready".

I told him that he should break up with her and see how she would react. He called her over the phone on skype with me listening and this girl started crying and panicking. When he told her he was gonna break up with her and hang up, she spammed him with texts saying he could do whatever he wanted with her. The night after they ended up having sex. A month later or so he broke up with her for real because she was getting too crazy, which borderlines usually get a while into the relationship.

I don't know if this girl has BPD, but by waiting for her to have sex on HER terms, you prove to her that you are just another beta virgin waiting desperately to enter the golden hole.

bcolon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is special about her pvssy. She is dragging you along. If a girl wants to fvck you she would of been done it. Move along buddy.

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
I was in a similar situation and long story short, I ended up nexting her. Give it two weeks.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fighter95 said:
Recently I started hooking up with this girl, and we've done everything besides normal sex. She gives me oral, I can feel anywhere I want, but once I try to take off her pants she instantly says "we're not going that far". She lets me feel her ***** through her pants, but won't let me take them off. Weird thing is that the first time we hooked up we were cuddling naked in a pool, so I don't understand why she's reluctant to take her pants off now. From that point she just finishes me with a bj. She said shes only had sex with one person and that she made him wait 10 months, so she doesn't want to put out that easily. Honestly it feels like a tease though. I messed with her saying that we better do the real deal before summer ends and she agreed, but how can I get her to put out faster?

I think the important question here is: What do you want as far as a relationship with this girl?

Do you want an LTR? I kind of sounds like you might be heading there if not already. If you're just considering her as a plate, then I wouldn't spend too much time on her....only as a fill in when you've got nothing better to do.

If you really like this girl and you could see yourself getting serious then you might have to wait a while. My buddy, who was an on again, off again "player". His now fiance originally made him wait 3 months. She had only had sex with a few guys and she was in her 30's. Some girls are like that and if you want one that doesn't sleep around then don't be surprised if she makes you wait.

I had one girl try the 90 day rule with me but that only lasted a week. She told me about it and I just went along with it. I would just get her all hot and bothered, then stop. Then go again. Don't give her a release, i.e. no finger bangin or licking of the vajayjay.

This one may also still be qualifying you.

I like what Hydrak said. If you're 100% all in on this relationship and she knows it, then, according to her, there's no reason to rush the sex. I wouldn't force the issue with her, but if you start to withdrawl a little, she'll figure out why, and realize she better make a decision on giving it up to you.

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
plate's_empty said:
I think the important question here is: What do you want as far as a relationship with this girl?

Do you want an LTR? I kind of sounds like you might be heading there if not already. If you're just considering her as a plate, then I wouldn't spend too much time on her....only as a fill in when you've got nothing better to do.

If you really like this girl and you could see yourself getting serious then you might have to wait a while. My buddy, who was an on again, off again "player". His now fiance originally made him wait 3 months. She had only had sex with a few guys and she was in her 30's. Some girls are like that and if you want one that doesn't sleep around then don't be surprised if she makes you wait.

I had one girl try the 90 day rule with me but that only lasted a week. She told me about it and I just went along with it. I would just get her all hot and bothered, then stop. Then go again. Don't give her a release, i.e. no finger bangin or licking of the vajayjay.

This one may also still be qualifying you.

I like what Hydrak said. If you're 100% all in on this relationship and she knows it, then, according to her, there's no reason to rush the sex. I wouldn't force the issue with her, but if you start to withdrawl a little, she'll figure out why, and realize she better make a decision on giving it up to you.
I got the same **** and the girl started playing games so I essentially wasted a month of my precious time on some girl that was below my standards. Needless to say, they're are plenty of fish in the sea and it sounds like you kind of have oneitis.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Amazing how women think their vaginas are golden huh? If this was Channing Tatum do you think she'd make him wait 90 days? I think not. The reason why "Think Like A Man" sold so well is because it empowered women, making them feel more like princesses.

You'd best spin more plates and ghost on her for a while. Then you'll know if she really is a teasing attention wh0re. For gods sake, don't try to rationalize sh*t with her. Automatic loss.

Women who are interested in you won't confuse you. She won't make you wait, play games, throw mixed signals, etc. And if she wanted to f**k you, she would've found a way to do it!

Don't believe that she made a guy wait 10 months. It may have been 10 minutes. Regardless, get this pu$$y off the pedestal. And read this too.
http://therationalmale.com/2011/09/23/wait-for-it/

That's Judge nismo's ruling.

Case closed.

Fighter95

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys, but do you think I should just cut her off completely? I mean she honestly gives amazing bjs, she swallows, deep throats, the whole business so its not like I'm getting blue balls or anything. I have a more FWB thing going with her rather than an LTR. I get what you guys are saying about her dragging me along though.