Girl Won't Get The Hint

onemorerobot

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was going out with this girl for a couple of weeks at the beginning of October. She starts ditching me left and right so I decide it's time to say **** it and move on. The thing is, she won't stop calling me. She always wants to hang out. I thought by not calling her that she might get the picture, but apparently she's pretty dense. The real problem is that we work at the same place. Now she's not really a bad person, just really ignorant. We're not compatible at all. I mean, I don't even want to be her friend. Do I continue to ignore her or should I just be direct with her?

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this female friend of yours cannot, or more likely WILL not, take a hint, spell it out directly in front of her face. Simply tell her, in whatever manner you like, mean-spirited or not, that you do not want to talk to her. That will get the message through.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be direct with her. It shows a sign of manliness.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls dont get the hint when you ignore them. they simply think you are just busy or pretending to be. it eats them up when you say you will call them back and dont. we wait by the phone until you do. if you dont call us back, we become impatient and call you again. and again.
the more you dont call us, the more we want you to and the more attracted we are to you. we want what we can not have.

eventually most of us grow up, and dont think or feel like this anymore.
however, most of us are in our mid 20s before this happens.

when a girl stops feeling this way about you, usually she has moved on and is feeling this way about someone else.

do both of you a favor and tell her that you dont want to continue to date her anymore because you are right for each other. say it nicely and act like you are doing her a favor.