"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Girl with erect nipples

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
There is this very pretty girl who works at the bank and who I see two or three times a week to make deposits, but I can't get a good fix on whether she is interested in me.

Positive signs:

1. Quite friendly
2. Occassionally gives 2-3 second glances
3. Winks at me
4. Asks me questions, i, e how was your weekend ?

Negative:

1. Seems friendly to all her customers
2. Sometimes acts aloof not giving me the same attention as the day before


Though I sense that there is perhaps attraction/sexual chemistry on her part, I am not quite sure as she can just be a sunshine girl who sees flirting with customers as part of her job.

Here is the kicker. This morning, she was dressed in this tight sexy outfit that I never seen before whereas before she would dress in non revealing executive type cloths. When I saw her she summoned me to make a deposit and I noticed that her breasts were hard and her nipples were clearly erect seemingly piercing through her low cut bra. At that moment I sensed that I was becoming aroused as we engaged in the same small talk as we had on previous occassions.

Like I said, I feel sexual chemistry but haven't garnered sufficient courage to just make a move namely because I am quite shy and not sure whether this girl is interested in me.

I have read Player Supreme's quite excellent post on "stacking evidence" to enhance my situational awareness of when a girl is emitting "choosing signals" and for me to act accordingly.

I am afraid that if I don't make a move soon, I will fyck things up as I have in the past.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
It is my belief that until your skills are at the DJ level like our friend Player_Supreme, you should worry much less about blatent buying signals.

There are a few reasons for this:
  1. The girl you like may be really shy, and will act aloof around guys she likes (including you potentially.)
  2. As an employee she may act more friendly than she normally would.
    [/list=1]
    So in one case you have a girl who likes you not showing interest, and in another case one who probably doesn't like you showing interest. So your assessment of buying signals would be wrong in both cases.

    So what is the solution???

    Take action! I know you are shy and that is easier said than done, but really man you just need to flirt a bit with her, be C&F, and try to get her email and/or phone number. Boom, right there you will have decent confirmation that she is interested. No BS or speculation required.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Erect nipples. Did she or did she not brush the hair? :) :D ;)

Dude - erect nipples may mean anything. Maybe she suddently felt cold air and they got hard. Who knows? :p

Just ask her out man.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Oh fer ƒucks sale just ask her out already.
 

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
947
Reaction score
3
Age
45
Location
Inyurvij Eina
A girl told me once that sucking on a lemon gives you erect nipples. Is this true? Or was she just trying to bring up the subject of nipples and erection with me?
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by sapphire
...Like I said, I feel sexual chemistry but haven't garnered sufficient courage to just make a move namely because I am quite shy and not sure whether this girl is interested in me....
girls like a macho guy. If she has felt the same sexual chemistry that you have, it might be working against you at this point in time. She might already be wondering why you have not asked her out. She may have already reached the conclusion that you are scared, shy, not confident, not brave, and not macho. You need to step up to the plate and prove her wrong.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by b's nuts
I make it a point to comment on erect nipples whenever i see them. hahahaaaa, its so funny when their face turns red.
:D :D :D

I'll definitely try that! Daam... why didn't I do it before? :)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
hahah tic tac. That happened to a girl i know once. She had a tic tac in her pocket and I was like dang girl do I look that good?
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Gawd, what an AFC.

A) Erect nipples mean nothing unless you're obviously super good looking. Could be cold.
B) Her behavior is mildly flirtatious, like she is to all her friends and clients.
C) The small talk is just that... small talk. Move into deep and wide rapport.
D) Make a move. Get her #. Bridge. Hang out with her. Something.
 
Top