"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

girl with boyfriend showed interest signs

trump _tight21

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Tennesse
theres this girl in my class at college thats been showing alot of signs of interest lately. In class the other day she made eyecontact with me which seemed like damn near forever. She held it so long that she made a brotha a lil nervous and I broke the eyecontact by looking away. She also broke the ice by starting a conversation with me as i was walking to class. The only hang up is that she has a boyfriend( which i heard her talk bad about to one of her friends, she was calling him clingy)and she also has a baby. I'm not really lookin for a LTR with her i just want her as a fukk buddy. What do yall pimps think i should do?


P.S. Whats up Player Supreme holla at ya boy!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

trump _tight21

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Tennesse
i've been recently seeing her with some dude a lot at school. I don't know if its her boyfriend or brother but i'm leaning more towards boyfriend. it would be kinda hectic if her boyfriend went to the same school also. i'll probably end up just leaving her alone.
 

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
18
Location
CO
Here's a little lesson I picked up in college (the good way, not the bad way)

COLLEGE GIRLS ARE (almost) NEVER FAITHFUL TO THEIR BOREFRIENDS

Me and some of the boys in my crew have ****ed, I'd say, 20-25 girls that had boyfriends. They just tend to forget about them when you're around them and they're not. Just holla at her and run your game, dont ask if she has a boyfriend, or if she says she has one, just ignore it. If your game is strong, those panties will be on the floor in a few mins.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

KingPinp

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by trump _tight21
i've been recently seeing her with some dude a lot at school. I don't know if its her boyfriend or brother but i'm leaning more towards boyfriend. it would be kinda hectic if her boyfriend went to the same school also. i'll probably end up just leaving her alone.
Until you **** it up she is single. but i havea feeling at your pace she is going to turn taken real soon. quit being a ***** and get rejected, big ****ing loss.
 
Top