Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl with bf

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, few days ago I met a girl n we were alone in a city full of strangers... She's my family frnd... I started flirting with her n even kissed n groped her on multiple occasions... She always smiled and enjoyed me doing it but sometimes right after the kiss or right after I touched her boob I saw her going silent for a moment (in a sad way) n then after a couple of minutes she starts to behave like nothing happened n lets me do it again without pushing me away hardly.... Now we came to our city where she has a lot of frnds n not giving me enough time at all n not even texting me... I think she has a boyfriend here and doesn't wanna hang out with me bcoz she knows I'll make it sexual n she doesn't wanna deal with that guilt here (or even afraid that someone might see n tell him) she never told me she had a bf.. (Though one of my male frnds who is also her frnd told me she had one n later she denied it right to my face) so I escalated bcoz she herself said she doesn't have a bf..... What is this bull****? Did u ever go through a situation like this? I wanna have sex with her here in my city but she's putting me off n I'm thinking she might have a bf here...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Stop playing her games. Escalate until sex. If she stops you again, ghost her.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You speculate a lot in your posts.

Stop doing that.

Think about what you want. Put the appropriate actions in place to achieve said thing. Accept outcome and move on.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go through this situation all the time and it goes something like this: boy meets girl. Boy and girl flirt. Boy and girl make out. Boy and girl have sex. I find out the woman is in serious committed relationship. Lol. After all the girls that I banged who never mentioned they have boyfriends, why do you think I have trust issues!!!

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go through this situation all the time and it goes something like this: boy meets girl. Boy and girl flirt. Boy and girl make out. Boy and girl have sex. I find out the woman is in serious committed relationship. Lol. After all the girls that I banged who never mentioned they have boyfriends, why do you think I have trust issues!!!
Could be my situation too dude... I think she has a bf coz there is really no reason to avoid me now, but I can sense the moment she came to our city she is avoiding me n putting posts on whatsapp like sad and guilty, devastated etc.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be my situation too dude... I think she has a bf coz there is really no reason to avoid me now, but I can sense the moment she came to our city she is avoiding me n putting posts on whatsapp like sad and guilty, devastated etc.
Doesn’t matter. If she does have a boyfriend and she’s lying obviously doesn’t like him so much. You need to tighten up your game a bit because it sounds like you’re chasing her too much. I think what you need to do is let her do more of the initiating. When she does, make dates to spend time together irl vs talking over text/phone. If she doesn’t want to hang out, then you can just move on.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She does have a boyfriend but she still wants to **** you bc she thinks you’re attractive; she doesn’t want to scare you off telling you that she has a boyfriend bc she still likes you.

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
She does have a boyfriend but she still wants to **** you bc she thinks you’re attractive; she doesn’t want to scare you off telling you that she has a boyfriend bc she still likes you.
But she isn't hanging out with me now n kept her profile picture as sad n guilty... Whenever I ask her out she's saying no... She isn't talking to me much... When I touched her she said don't do this here n smiled.(this was in our class) .. But she doesn't come out with me

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well no **** bro, she feels guilty even tho she still wants it lmao
Is there any way to make her come out with me? I'm not talking to her now cos she's trying to ignore me n it will be needy if I keep asking her out, but I might talk after a week, when we could completely go away from each other's lives... Our classes come to an end a week from now n I might never see her again, I really wanna have her bcoz she's kinda my type

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any way to make her come out with me? I'm not talking to her now cos she's trying to ignore me n it will be needy if I keep asking her out, but I might talk after a week, when we could completely go away from each other's lives... Our classes come to an end a week from now n I might never see her again, I really wanna have her bcoz she's kinda my type
Well, what attracted her to you in the first place? What exactly is it about you that made her come to you? I’m talking wayyy in the beginning.

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what attracted her to you in the first place? What exactly is it about you that made her come to you? I’m talking wayyy in the beginning.
Idk, she used to talk nicely on WhatsApp... She's a lot friendly with most of the people so I thought she was just being friendly, but when I had chance I made a move n kissed her, she didn't kiss me back, she gave a closed lips kiss, n when I groped her she looked a bit sad but after that she was good again, so thinking back I don't think she was dtf... I'm a virgin n I feel like **** if she was dtf n I missed the chance coz she ain't cmng with me out anymore

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk, she used to talk nicely on WhatsApp... She's a lot friendly with most of the people so I thought she was just being friendly, but when I had chance I made a move n kissed her, she didn't kiss me back, she gave a closed lips kiss, n when I groped her she looked a bit sad but after that she was good again, so thinking back I don't think she was dtf... I'm a virgin n I feel like **** if she was dtf n I missed the chance coz she ain't cmng with me out anymore
I gotta be honest chief, I don’t think you’re smooth enough to make this work. She shoulda been a little more willing when you got physical with her, and if you couldn’t get her to that point when her bf wasn’t with her, I don’t think you can get her to that point now that she is. Shoot your shot I’d say by hitting her up at the tail-end of the semester (maybe the last day or second-to-last day) and inviting her out to somewhere fun, but make sure that there’ll be a lot of other people that you and her both mutually know. Then just to be like how you were like before when she let you grope her and kiss her, but more less wimpy and afraid of her reaction; be more masculine when you’re around her again. That’s if she agrees though, and if you can find a place or or actually set something up that’ll be fun for you and some of your mutual friends. Otherwise, you may have missed the window of opportunity.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny way of thinking...
I'm a virgin n I feel like **** if she was dtf n I missed the chance coz she ain't cmng with me out anymore
I never heard "virgin" and "dtf" in a sentence together... never once.

Is there any way to make her come out with me?
You cant make her do anything

not giving me enough time at all
needy much?

she didn't kiss me back, she gave a closed lips kiss, n when I groped her she looked a bit sad
do it again without pushing me away hardly
I keep reading this... its nearly rape feeling.

doesn't wanna hang out with me bcoz she knows I'll make it sexual
see the above answer.

Whenever I ask her out she's saying no.
She does not want to go out with you

n I feel like **** if she was dtf n I missed the chance coz she ain't cmng with me out anymore
Bro.. you are a virgin.

What a disaster, I nearly feel sorry for this girl

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
funny way of thinking...

I never heard "virgin" and "dtf" in a sentence together... never once.

You cant make her do anything

needy much?

I keep reading this... its nearly rape feeling.

see the above answer.

She does not want to go out with you

Bro.. you are a virgin.

What a disaster, I nearly feel sorry for this girl
Why do u feel sorry? Bro what have I done ? Tell me man.... Cos even after all this she called me n texted me for the next 10 days n then she stopped everything once she came to our city

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Rule #1: Always assume she is seeing someone else or is married. Take it to the bank.