Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl with b/f

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i met this fine girl last night at a party where she was sober when i talked to her. she told my friend she had a boyfriend but she was flirting with me and even doing kino on me. then when i told her where i lived she said that she wanted to stop by my place sometime and i was like "how we gonna make that happen?" and she put her number in my cell.

later that night when she left she called my number and asked me how the party went and she asked me again if i wanted to hang out. i told her i was busy this week but ill try to call her when i find the time (dj).

should i next her or what? im confused.... (with her boyfriend thing but shes coming onto me like she wants me)

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic, chumpette. "she told YOUR friend she had a bf" Hmmm, knowing of course he would in turn tell you which he did. Maybe she does ( if so, why would you want her she is treating him poorly and will probably do the same to you eventually) then again, maybe she doesn't and just wanted to try and be a bit of a challenge. Buzzer, "aiiiiiiiiindt!". Then calling you the same night. Double buzzer..

She doesn;t sound all that appealing to me. I think you played it right. And wonder if you gave off any gee, I really like you to vibes.

I say, leave it alone for now and see what she does. When she does call, I might be a tiny bit C&F and just say, "look sweetie.. I am flattered that you called but seeing that you have a boyfriend, this wouldn't be very nice now would it. I have to run but talk to you".

Then again, if you just want a piece of *** then go for it. ALthough in doing that if she does have a bf, down the road if you ever run into her again and things didn't work out and you just used her and she was hurt, she'll end up blaming you and if any of her friends are hot, then you'll have a tougher time with them and even their friends. A woman scorn is a dangerous thing!.

Your actions you can't take back. ANd even DJ's need to have nice reputations. I mean sure, you are a DJ but a good one doesn't have all their past women saying bad stuff about him. Just the opposite, they are all pining after him still and would take him back in a heartbeat if he asked. ANd most of them till this day, don't even realize they were played. Hard to explain but true.

Kind words, never lose your cool, let her get mad and even but not you. Play dumb most of the time and be vague. ie, "why haven't you called, you are such a jerk, you used me just for sex, I hate you.. blah blah blah.. Let them go wacko.." Your response should always be calm and say gee I am sorry you feel that way. Keep it short and never ever admit to being a jerk that way they can't technically say you were one. Make sense? A could line, is well, seeing is your so upset, perhaps we should talk later. I'll let you go. And don't call her again. Trust me on this.

HOpe this helps and good luck. Poof off the planet and let her wonder and miss you like crazy. If she likes you this is the only thing to get your game back on after that story and hanging out there a lot.

Chill for now. Get some other options going, other bar tubs at other joints. LOL. Let her do the work and learn more.

Last edited:

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
posted by Tamales

------------------------------------------------------------

Your actions you can't take back. ANd even DJ's need to have nice reputations. I mean sure, you are a DJ but a good one doesn't have all their past women saying bad stuff about him. Just the opposite, they are all pining after him still and would take him back in a heartbeat if he asked.

-------------------------------------------------

Great response! :) I like this

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post Tamales.

Hey Clint! Tamales just put into words (in that quote) what I was feeling regarding the girl I'm trying to LJBF.

I don't want her stalking me (I already had one "text stalker", and that's scary enough). But I do want her to be friends and say good things about me to her female friends, etc etc.

And maybe to keep me as a "friend with benefits", though that could bring complexity into my life, and I don't want that! :)

Cheers,
Oscar.

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you're saying Oscar. Good idea. Having a staker is no fun. I'll try to think of a classy way to handle your situation.