"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

girl who is highly intersted but avoids me at all costs!

babemaster2000

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Location
montana
What should I do? I know this girl is really interested (from insiders), but she really tries to avoid me in school! Any tips from you masters?

HER AVOIDING ME HAS RAISED MY IL!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Originally posted by babemaster2000
What should I do? I know this girl is really interested (from insiders), but she really tries to avoid me in school! Any tips from you masters?

HER AVOIDING ME HAS RAISED MY IL!
So what your saying is that HER game is working ;) and she's got YOU more interested in her?

Who are the "insiders"? Your pals or hers? Why don't you bypass the gossip committe and corner the girl and get her number? I mean, who's the DJ here? She can't hide from you forever right?

You're the BABEMASTER! Go get her!:D
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Re: Re: girl who is highly intersted but avoids me at all costs!

Originally posted by WaterTiger
So what your saying is that HER game is working ;) and she's got YOU more interested in her?

Who are the "insiders"? Your pals or hers? Why don't you bypass the gossip committe and corner the girl and get her number? I mean, who's the DJ here? She can't hide from you forever right?

You're the BABEMASTER! Go get her!:D
On point!
 

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
304
Reaction score
8
Location
Oslo, Norway
Let me see...you say she's interested in you, and yet she avoids you. Hmmm. So how exactly do you 'know' that she really is? Actions speak louder than words, especially when it comes to female actions. And her actions say she's not interested. I mean, even if she said, point-blank, that she was interested, and she ignored you, then you would know she was messing with you. To become infatuated with her would be a mistake. What you're doing right now is even worse. You're becoming obsessed, and you haven't even picked up any signs that she's interested in you.

So, yeah. Back off and forget it, hopefully find somebody you have a better chance with. Read the DJ Bible thoroughly, and lose the insecurities. They won't get you what you want.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Befuddled

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Perth, Australia
Ive reada lot on 'the signs', since im oblivious to picking up on them, and they all said about the same thing.... kino, licking of lips, brushing of hair, etc....
They all mean nothing.
Ive come to the conclusion, something i can say with some certainty.......the true signs are:
1. she chooses to be around you, and spend time with you.
2. She treats you better than the people around you.

Shes not interested, if she were, she'd be around you.
 

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
She might just be shy and scared of rejection.

I've known girls who definitely liked me, but I get so nervous of actually suceeding I try to avoid the girl so I don't have to fail or suceed.

Go up to her and ask her out. Only way.
 

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2002
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
i think she is playing hard to get? or you are wrong, she isn't interested in you and avaoiding you at all costs but she could just be really nervous, i know that quite often the more you are interested in someone the more nervous you are to do anything about it. i think this would raise my interest level if she was playing hard to get because its challenge and it makes things more interesting.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
i believe it happens. when their IL rises or they like you, they are aloof.

a female friend i pulled some suave **** on, her IL rose high, or she possibly liked me. Then if i'd call her or anything, she wouldnt pick up the phone nor call me back, back then she definitely would. Then we just stopped hanging out on weekends. Dinner party came up and she was really quiet to me/nervous. kinoed me on the shoulder..and said some stuff to me. her avoiding me hasnt raised my IL, definitely not. not only the stuff i mentioned, but a lot of other little things she said/did that brought her IL level to my attention.

I think that when someone's IL rises, their confidence gets kicked down, and tehy are more intimidated by that person they like. maybe cuz they're not sure how to act around them or talk to them anymore cuz their feelings get in the way.

but if they're being aloof with you in a certain way (like going out of their way to avoid you) then you know something's up.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top