Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl who had been cheating on her boyfriend with me wants to "talk about how things are"?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been forced to create a new thread about this since the post I mentioned this has been hijacked by certain users.

Anyway, I cut contact with her a few weeks ago. No texting , no nothing.

A couple nights ago, I get a message from her asking if I was really leaving the country. I've resigned from work to be with my dad who has had a pretty serious motorbike accident back in France. He doesn't speak french.

I replied with a simple "Yup. Why do you care?"

Her at 11pm: "Do you have 2 minutes?" - I was asleep

Her at 2 am: "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to bother you, I just want to talk about how things are. My door is always open, especially for you. Come whenever".

Her at 4am: "If you don't want to talk, at least let me know"

Now she's come to mine asking if we could go to the park... I'm going to have to cancel that now because my work colleagues want to see me one last time before I leave.

What do I do?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, i feel angry just from reading that this venomous chameleon wants to "talk". Why the fvck would i want to "talk" with her? it's demeaning and insulting, because it implies that she thinks youre both too stupid to see that she's a chameleon, and that you have no selfrespect and will behave like some sniveling orbiter to her. And then her provocative text at 4am to turn the tables on you, acting as if you are now causing some sort of problem, showing more of her manipulative chameleon side. Fvck off, really.

I dont know the backstory you have with this woman so i could only go on what you wrote. But personally, i would tell her something casual and simple like "nah it's all right" and leave it there. Then i would keep sticking to casual sex with her, if i ever did spend time on her.

Last edited:

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, i feel angry just from reading that this chameleon wants to "talk". Why the fvck would i want to "talk" with her? it's demeaning and insulting, because it implies that she thinks youre both too stupid to see that she's a chameleon, and that you have no selfrespect and will behave like some sniveling orbiter to her. And then her provocative text at 4am to turn the tables on you, acting as if you are now causing some sort of problem, showing more of her manipulative chameleon side. Fvck off, really.

I dont know the backstory you have with this woman so i could only go on what you wrote. But personally, i would tell her something casual and simple like "nah it's all right" and leave it there. Then i would keep sticking to casual sex with her, if i ever did spend time on her.
OK, I should have included that I majorly ****ed up with her by spreading private stuff to mutual friends.

Might as well see what she has to say. If it's nothing important then that'll be it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I should have included that I majorly ****ed up with her by spreading private stuff to mutual friends.

Might as well see what she has to say. If it's nothing important then that'll be it.
Dude, what would she possibly have to "say"? is she your priest youre going to confession to? your mom who will comfort you like a toddler? she is just a chameleon you are hooking up with behind the fake mask of concern she is wearing. Her wanting to "talk" is ridiculous and treating you like an idiot.

Feelings are subjective and you certainly dont feel as strongly about it as i do. I think that's good, youll be fine whatever happens. Well, now ive said mine.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, what would she possibly have to "say"? is she your priest youre going to confession to? your mom who will comfort you like a toddler? she is just a chameleon you are hooking up with behind the fake mask of concern she is wearing. Her wanting to "talk" is ridiculous and treating you like an idiot.

Feelings are subjective and you certainly dont feel as strongly about it as i do. I think that's good, youll be fine whatever happens. Well, now ive said mine.
That's the thing, I have no idea what she wants to talk about. So I will let her say her piece and take it from there. I don't see why that's make me a toddler or an idiot.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much drama. Just next her and find some other plates - preferably ones without boyfriends.