"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Girl wants to meet up but says "Not really looking, just going with the flow"

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
That seems like a big red flag to me, but she wants to grab a drink on Friday night. Something about that rubs me the wrong way.

Thoughts?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Woujo

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2017
Messages
42
Reaction score
63
Age
43
This is great; she is basically saying "I am down for whatever adventures stimulates my emotions the most." Have a fun time, don't be needy, and feel free to get edgy and transgressive.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
If she said those exact words, she's either playing it safe or providing an advance excuse to get free drinks.

If you want to find out what she's made of, then ....
Her: "Not really looking, just going with the flow."
You: "That's great! From what I hear, there are too many women that either want free drinks and/or are too clingy. Did you want to meet at 7:00 or 8:00." (end it with a period and not a question mark).

You can of course adjust the time frame, but otherwise, her response (or lack of) will be most revealing. Better to get an idea now... than to wonder.
Right?
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Make damn sure she pays for herself if she wants to talk like that.
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
That seems like a big red flag to me, but she wants to grab a drink on Friday night. Something about that rubs me the wrong way.

Thoughts?
I wouldn't worry about it too much, certainly not a big red flag if general vibe of date was positive and you had a good time. Depends what her attitude was like for rest of the date?

Sort of thing I'd say on dates with women, keeping cards close to my chest so to speak and not appear desperate.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top