Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl wants to live dangerously HELP !!!!

wrestlerbjj

Reaction score
hey ive been dating this girl for 4 months and the more i get to know her the more i realize this girl... is kinda well "sheltered"

Whenever this girl tells me about sumthing that was so much fun it has to do when sumone pushed her boundaries.... Such as her sneaking into a place after hours or sumthing against the rules

this leads me to believe this girl loves living dangerously as do all girls i guess... wut are sum things i can do to incorporate this element of danger into sum of our dates without getting arrested ! This girl is awesome and I really want her to have a fun time

I was thinking of bringing her to like big parties and such but I really dont need a bunch of drunk horny guys hitting on her..

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Take her to an adandoned "haunted" house. My friend and our girlfriends use to do this. We'd drive like a half hour away to these abandoned houses out in the country that looked haunted as fucc.

We'd go in and explore and the chicks would be all scared and even we'd be scared sometimes lol.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blindfold her, tie her up, and bang the snot out of her..... also might wanna try sex in public places where you won't get caught, but the slight chance that you may be discovered will intoxicate her.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, last week a few mates and I went bushwalking up an old abandoned track (fallen tree logs everywhere), climbing up for about 1 and a half hours. It was completely deserted, not a sound to be heard.

If you took a girl up there it would be a perfect place to fukc, it would be rare for someone to see. (I'm keeping that track in mind for the future ;))