“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

girl wants to live dangerously HELP !!!!

wrestlerbjj

New Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
hey ive been dating this girl for 4 months and the more i get to know her the more i realize this girl... is kinda well "sheltered"

Whenever this girl tells me about sumthing that was so much fun it has to do when sumone pushed her boundaries.... Such as her sneaking into a place after hours or sumthing against the rules

this leads me to believe this girl loves living dangerously as do all girls i guess... wut are sum things i can do to incorporate this element of danger into sum of our dates without getting arrested ! This girl is awesome and I really want her to have a fun time


I was thinking of bringing her to like big parties and such but I really dont need a bunch of drunk horny guys hitting on her..
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Take her to an adandoned "haunted" house. My friend and our girlfriends use to do this. We'd drive like a half hour away to these abandoned houses out in the country that looked haunted as fucc.

We'd go in and explore and the chicks would be all scared and even we'd be scared sometimes lol.
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
blindfold her, tie her up, and bang the snot out of her..... also might wanna try sex in public places where you won't get caught, but the slight chance that you may be discovered will intoxicate her.
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
yeah, last week a few mates and I went bushwalking up an old abandoned track (fallen tree logs everywhere), climbing up for about 1 and a half hours. It was completely deserted, not a sound to be heard.

If you took a girl up there it would be a perfect place to fukc, it would be rare for someone to see. (I'm keeping that track in mind for the future ;))
 
Top