Girl wants to get to know me before meeting?

custardpie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm chatting with this cute girl online and everything is going well, I can tell she's interested but when I asked if she wants to meet up for a drink she told me that she doesn't want to yet as she's "been messed about a bit by boys this year" and she wants to get to know me better before we meet. We've been chatting for about a week now.

I have other girls I'm talking to at the moment and they all agreed to meet while this one seems very nervous. She's 22 btw.

Any ideas on how I can get her to that point of meeting up? Obviously I don't want to be chatting with her for weeks talking about everday bull****, I've got better things to do with my time and I don't even know if it'll work out so it could all be for nothing.

Any ideas?

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's girl talk for "I don't meet online guys who don't make my gina tingle".
Reduce contact for a couple of days and see if she follows up, then you can bring in the date again.

custardpie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel if I were to ramp up the sexual nature of my msgs that it would scare her off. She seems quite fragile. She's into pets, art and such. Probably quite quiet. She keeps saying she's weird and strange lol

I've kept it quite flirty and ****y/funny from the very start. She is one of those sweet looking, innocent types that look like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. I would have been more sexual from the start but I don't think it would be wise with her.

She replies to my msgs pretty much instantly every time so I'm pretty sure I make her "gina tingle" lol

I just need to do something to convince her.....of what I'm not exactly sure lmao

All this chasing is actually making me want to fvck her even more. It's quite frustrating!

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why is it okay for her to punish you for the bad behavior of some other dudes?

why are you concerned about scaring her off? you can't lose what you never had

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start talking to her mostly about cool places to go. Places you have been to. Prepare to condition her mind to visit cool places. Find a spot she loves and be like so wanna meet me there? After you see her there then start talking about sex...

custardpie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B said:
why is it okay for her to punish you for the bad behavior of some other dudes?

why are you concerned about scaring her off? you can't lose what you never had
That's a very good point. I shouldn't really just roll over and conform to her frame by waiting until she feels ready to meet.
I think I will give her an ultimatum of sorts. Sh1t or get off the pot.

Obviously not in those words.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
custardpie said:
That's a very good point. I shouldn't really just roll over and conform to her frame by waiting until she feels ready to meet.
I think I will give her an ultimatum of sorts. Sh1t or get off the pot.

Obviously not in those words.
if you really are meeting up with other women, why are you focused on this one?

lets assume she's playing games - look at how effective they are at getting your attention and getting you to focus on her!

she either comes along with what you want (a meeting) or she doesn't

if she doesn't, she hasn't earned any access to your time and attention, so don't give it to her!

nothing exists between you and her. this is all theoretical until you meet in person. an ultimatum will do nothing.

custardpie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so what is my best course of action?

Not really sure why I'm so bothered about this one tbh. I think it's the fact that she is making me work harder forit that's doing it. Plus I just really want to bang her.

I'll just ask her again tomorrow and say I don't have time for silly games or something.
If she still won't then fvck her.