"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

girl wants to fvck tomorrow!!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
It sounds like you want it.

Hit it, dummy.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
I do anything once - twice if I liked it.

Hit that Sh#t you dope.

It no strings attached P#ssy - whats the problem.

Just bang the Sh#t out of her....

If I were you I be hitting that - slapping that A## -and do all the nasty things you want....

Make sure you hit her in the eye

:D
 

Intense

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Dude, don't be nervous, just go for it! Be the man and show her that you're the one in control.

Hell, a 25 year old could probably teach ya a few things!

Have fun and be sure to post a field report! :D
 

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
I don't understand what all the debate is about. OF COURSE you should f*ck her.

1. You've not gotten any for a while

2. She has straight up told you she wants you

3. She's experienced and sexually confident - she'll be WILD in bed and you'll learn a lot with her

Trust me, by the time she's naked and sucking your c*ck like a vacuum pump, the fact she's a 5 will have completely left your mind, as will your brain's blood supply.

Too much thinking on this board sometimes. Turn your brain off and enjoy the ride.
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
Originally posted by Thoroughbred
Getting a boner would be easy. But keeping it up? Even at 20 if i messed around with some chick I found unattractive I couldn't do it.
Close your eyes, think of a hot chick. works like a charm.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
She's not that pretty? SO WHAT! Turn the lights out and bang away! just close your eyes and pretend you're shagging the hell out of Sarah Michell Geller or who ever lights your fire!

(Just remember to scream out the RIGHT name in your moment of passion!)
 

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
Originally posted by bp1974
Too much thinking on this board sometimes. Turn your brain off and enjoy the ride.
I couldnt have said it better myself. This sounds like the eprfect situation. A fvckable chick who only wants to fvck. In my old age im starting to prefer chicks like her. I'd bang her till I got tired of her then cut her loose, then stop returning her calls. Take some time off, from banging her then wait about a month call her again then bang her till you get tired of her.

If you fvck her right there could be awesome privileges. After I tore her up a few times I'd have her bring me food, or something else I like everytime she wanted to fvck.
 
Top