Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl wants to fvck tomorrow!!

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOw,

This girl i met just wants to fvck and fool around. She is 25 and i am 20. Shes is not the greating chick i have had but should i still do it anyway? I'm looking for some advice because i am sorta nervous because she is so much older then me. Plus i have'nt had sex in a while.....i think it would be fun, but i am so fvcking nervous because this girl put all the moves and me, i did nothing to try to get in her pants. She is about a 5, i am probably about a 7 or an 8.

Any tips?

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also i am really not that attracted to her...it would be just sex and only that, nothing more

kickman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
when i was 20 i was w/ a 30 yr old. its no big deal just another woman. just use protection

kickman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
well if you dont think shes attractive dont hit it

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if you aren't into the way she looks forget it. It is hard to fvck a girl with a limp ****( due to the fact she doesn't turn you on).

On-top

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
whats attraction got to do with spending a few fun sweaty hours up to your nuts in guts?
Different strokes for different folks. A lot of people fvck like they plan to breed...it can be a good rule to follow.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you sound like you need the practice. i would hit it if i was you.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there was just a post on this not long ago. You should definitely hold out for a better girl that you're attracted to, because this sounds exactly like trouble coming your way. Stop thinking with your d!ck. She'll be all over you 24/7 even if you don't want her to be. The long term consequences are not worth the short term pleasure.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
I think there was just a post on this not long ago. You should definitely hold out for a better girl that you're attracted to, because this sounds exactly like trouble coming your way. Stop thinking with your d!ck. She'll be all over you 24/7 even if you don't want her to be. The long term consequences are not worth the short term pleasure.
I don't agree - I think an older chick who wants to bone this guy is lookin for some satisfaction, not a relationship with a 20 y/o.

Hit it, she might be good (if so keep as FB).

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a boner would be easy. But keeping it up? Even at 20 if i messed around with some chick I found unattractive I couldn't do it.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thoroughbred
Getting a boner would be easy. But keeping it up? Even at 20 if i messed around with some chick I found unattractive I couldn't do it.
well if you found her unattractive you wouldnt mess around with her in the first place would you.

he didnt say a repulsive 1 or a 2 , he said a 5 , easily fvckable for a man.

Kyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you're in the mood, go for it! She sounds like she isn't the hotest out there, but not ugly. Just go out and have a little fun if you think she's worth a try!

Reaction score
It's called choosing. She chose you. That means her buying signals are real strong. Just enjoy the ride. You might learn alot from an eager ****** like her (pun intended).

Reaction score
Originally posted by Legend
also i am really not that attracted to her...it would be just sex and only that, nothing more
Maybe she will take "you" out to dinner or a movie. Plus get ya dyck wet too...

a 5 in one man's book may be a 7 or 8 in anothers...sometimes when women chase you so strongly it makes them look unattractive.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know how you could have sex with a woman you arent attracted to

is she just a fvckable girl, maybe a 6-7?

you should know from the first minute whether you are attracted to a girl or not

and that includes whether youd want to sleep with her or not