Girl Wants A Surprise-Need Some Help?

Reaction score
Ok, so there is this girl who si younger than me, and because of it a a little bit immature (like I said because of the age). She is a freshman and I am a junior. She said she likes surprises and wanted a surprise from me. I was using some negs on her like "Don't I desereve a surprise first"--something like that. Since she is younger than me, I play a lot of games with her because she is younger than me and treat her like a little sister type thing with the constant negs on her and making her laugh. About the surprise, what would be a good thing to do with her.

One of my ideas was to bring her on a date type of thing or to hang out, and surprise her with a kiss after, something like that. I really wanna surprise her and not show I am a wussbag, what what be a good idea??

Thanks

Full Throttle

Banned
Reaction score
I think a cute surprise is a Jack-in-the-Box. Like the restaurant. It's a little box and they crank it, then a clown pops out. But instead of a clown, it would be a condom. Then you take it and put it on. Yeah, she'd dig that.

Reaction score
How about something a little more realistic? What would really knock her off her feet and think of me as this myserious guy that she needs. I was thinking my idea above, but I am cautious of how she'll react. ANy other ideas that some of you have tried?

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do YOUR thing, but here's what I would do:

Have a girl-friend and introduce yourselves to the girl you really like as a couple.

"Like hey meet my new girlfriend."

Then you have an excuse to hug her and tell her you are sorry, you are just playing. Tell your girl-friend to reveal she is just a friend, which is a neg in itself to her.

Then you have an easy path to kino, make-up, and say "you wanted the suprise. Can you be happy being my second girlfriend?...", she'll most likely pull away, pull her back, say you are sorry. Kiss her, make up, whatever.

Reaction score
Nope, but I am working on getting a relationship with. I've asked her once or twice to hang out, but she isn't sure yet. The second time she said she wanted to go to a movie, but decided not to afterwards. She likes to initiate talking and texting me with, in which i reply a little more than half the time. I love negging her and stuff like that, but because she is younger--she may seem a litle immature of what she wants?

If we hang out this week, I'd love to bring to back to my house for a movie and reveal the surprise here at my crib. I'de love to surprise her with a kiss, but I don't know if I have the balls to do that yet, plus it might scare her away because she might not know what to do next...

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Surprises" are reserved to people who are in relationships. You're trying to "win" her over to you by supplicating to her. Don't fall into that trap or you'll end up being her really nice guy friend.

Chicks Just Dig Me said:
Nope, but I am working on getting a relationship with. I've asked her once or twice to hang out, but she isn't sure yet.
Then she's not interested.

Want my advice? FORGET ABOUT THIS GIRL. Move on. Don't try to do things to get her to like you. She obviously doesn't have a high interest level, so you need to back off and talk to other girls. You're going to get this girl by backing off from her and making HER come to YOU. You're going to lose this girl by trying to "surprise" her when you aren't even dating for god's sakes!

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Give me a surprise!"

"Why should I surprise you with anything?"

"Because I like surprises!"

"And I like a good BJ, but I'm not demanding one from you. So unless you're interested, shut up."

Reaction score
Well, it looks like a screwed up again for the second time. This girl no longer IM's me and txts me as much as she used to. It seems like she's less interested now and once again, I got nowhere and once again I am in the friendzone (in which I will remain for life it looks like...) I don't know why this is always happening to me. But here are possible reasons:

1. At a school dance, I danced with her a few times althogh I had a date to that dance
2. She asked me very personal questions of what I have done, and I ended up telling her some after a tough battle
3. I went out of my way once in a while to talk with her and things like that
4. I answered her txts and made myself too available
5. She's a freshmen and maybe liked the attention of an upperclassmen

The things I think I did good was that I started my ****y + funny routine with her and I used a lot of negs on her. I told her she was a friend, which I thought was suppopse to be done. Can anyone tell me whats going on, in which I think I do once again need to move on to another girl...
How did I screw up this time?

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BacardiGuy said:
"Give me a surprise!"

"Why should I surprise you with anything?"

"Because I like surprises!"

"And I like a good BJ, but I'm not demanding one from you. So unless you're interested, shut up."
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH...nice

Reaction score
That was a good one-but can someone answer the above post and give me some info on my situation please?

Thanks

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks Just Dig Me said:
Well, it looks like a screwed up again for the second time. This girl no longer IM's me and txts me as much as she used to. It seems like she's less interested now and once again, I got nowhere and once again I am in the friendzone (in which I will remain for life it looks like...) I don't know why this is always happening to me. But here are possible reasons:

1. At a school dance, I danced with her a few times althogh I had a date to that dance
2. She asked me very personal questions of what I have done, and I ended up telling her some after a tough battle
3. I went out of my way once in a while to talk with her and things like that
4. I answered her txts and made myself too available
5. She's a freshmen and maybe liked the attention of an upperclassmen

The things I think I did good was that I started my ****y + funny routine with her and I used a lot of negs on her. I told her she was a friend, which I thought was suppopse to be done. Can anyone tell me whats going on, in which I think I do once again need to move on to another girl...
How did I screw up this time?
You already know what you did wrong.

****y and funny and negs are not the be all and end all solution to all your dating problems. ****y and funny, negs, DHVs are all like icing on the cake. That's why they didn't work, because those things will only take you so far.

But your list of things that you did wrong is right. Stop being so available to her.

Reaction score
So after the ****y + funny and negs for a little while, what should I have done with her? I mean, at the beginning I never talked to this girl, and one night she IMs me, in which I assumed maybe she liked me because I never talked to her before. I started out well, but it seems like a went downhill last week. She doesn't really IM me instantly anymore, so I assume I go back to just forgetting about her. I gotta figure what I did wrong, so I can fix it. My above post, the wrongs that I know I did I will have to remember not to do again.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you did wrong was giving her the chance to talk in the first place.

Being "busy" has a tendency to increase her attraction for you, so the odds are that the IM out of the blue lead you back to more "clingy" behaviour.

Try ignoring her next IM with an away message that says something silly like "Out with my b*tches" or something.

Reaction score
So after the ****y + funny and negs for a little while, what should I have done with her? I mean, at the beginning I never talked to this girl, and one night she IMs me, in which I assumed maybe she liked me because I never talked to her before. I started out well, but it seems like a went downhill last week. She doesn't really IM me instantly anymore, so I assume I go back to just forgetting about her. I gotta figure what I did wrong, so I can fix it. My above post, the wrongs that I know I did I will have to remember not to do again.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you did wrong was giving her the chance to talk in the first place.

Being "busy" has a tendency to increase her attraction for you, so the odds are that the IM out of the blue lead you back to more "clingy" behaviour.

Try ignoring her next IM with an away message that says something silly like "Out with my b*tches" or something.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, some people are thick headed.

It wasn't what you DID. It was what you DIDN'T do.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
The problem many guys on here face is that they try too hard to do everything "by the rules" that they lose their personality and who they are inside. Don't make that mistake. Use the methods to help you approach and not come of as pushy and needy...but NEVER forget your personality. You can't live your life happily if you're pretending to be someone you aren't. That's too much work trying to stay fake to hold onto someone. Be yourself and use the stuff you learn here to enhance yourself and gain confidence...but when you lose yourself in the process you'll never find someone who actually likes you. And when a girl likes YOU then she'll be happy to be around you even if all you're doing is watching a movie or sitting there saying nothing. Just talk to girls in the same relaxed way you talk to other guys...and if that means making friends with more girls in order to be more comfortable around them, then do that. It really helps with younger guys who feel sort of awkward around girls...just don't befriend any girls with the intent of eventually being their boyfriend. Do it in order to overcome any awkwardness.