Girl wanting to take me on holiday.

disfunktional

Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Because she is great fun to have around, i just could not stomach a week of it.
Fair play :) I doubt most men could in that situation... The only time I could personally is in a LTR.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disfunktional said:
Fair play :) I doubt most men could in that situation... The only time I could personally is in a LTR.
Yeh i agree :D

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
I was actually talking about this with somebody today..

The term, going on "holiday"

What exactly does that mean? A vacation during the holidays?

Is that something that rich people do?

Sorry, I dont mean to get off topic but its funny I was just talking
about this "going on holiday" stuff today and didn't fully get what it meant.

Nobody I know uses that term so I figure it was kind of wealthy people terminology.

It's the same as when Brits or Europeons say "I go to University" or "I went to hospital to get my arm fixed", they don't use the THE before the word for whatever reason. :)

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Indeed.

The term 'holiday' is used to take a break from everyday life, usually it means going somewhere hot with a nice tropical beach, to chill relax and unwind.

To alot of people (i would suspect that) would be like: Why, we get that all the time.

But us brits live in a climate that is constantly grey and dull, raining all the time and if anything we work 9 till 5, so its no wonder us brits love to take about 3-4 holidays a year.

To sit in the sunshine when all you face is a grey dull day everyday, is a pleasure that is hard to pass, even more so when you have great company, but then again even that can be poor if that company could turn out to be uncomfortable, which in this case it could be.

Yes its raining here, it usually is.

Also the pound is usually always strong, se we get good rates on going away to other places, even the USA (which i have not been to, but i hope to get the chance one day).

I am more a beach and sun, sea and great nightlife type of guy, but i know there are alot who prefer to go away to see the different cultures, us brits are always on holiday, since the UK is in all intents and purposes Dull.

Most people in the UK can afford an holiday, even ones on income support, i.e. benifits, they get to go to the english coast, but working class people would not go there for an holiday, we go abroad ALOT :D

In other words, yes a vacations, but you dont need to be rich in the UK to take one, not in the slightest, not sure how it is for other people though in other country's.

And if by stating holiday i sound rich maybe i should visit these other western sphere country's hell i would be fighting them off with a ****t* stick.
Ok, I gotcha. Its simply a vacation.

Of course you don't need to be wealthy to simply take a vacation here either, I just thought the terminology was something used only in wealthy circles.

Also, here in the states 99% of us don't go on "holiday" 3-4 times a year. Just maybe once or twice.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have given alot of thought to a similiar situation. We are of the same thinking on the 8+ scale.

One thing I have realized that I have never done before is to hold on to the plates that are below 8. Every plate you hold gives you power and true confidence. The scarcity mentality disappears and there are no attachments to your other plates. I have walked away and hung up on hb9's, which in the past I never did. Had I not had plenty of other plates spinning, those actions would not happen.

Plates bring plates. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

The trip I would definitely not do with a 5/6. For me , that would be ego blowing. But definitely keep that plate spinning and be the AW.

That being said, accumulation of plates is an asset. I would definitely keep a lower rated plate and not have second thoughts.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
I have given alot of thought to a similiar situation. We are of the same thinking on the 8+ scale.

One thing I have realized that I have never done before is to hold on to the plates that are below 8. Every plate you hold gives you power and true confidence. The scarcity mentality disappears and there are no attachments to your other plates. I have walked away and hung up on hb9's, which in the past I never did. Had I not had plenty of other plates spinning, those actions would not happen.

Plates bring plates. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

The trip I would definitely not do with a 5/6. For me , that would be ego blowing. But definitely keep that plate spinning and be the AW.

That being said, accumulation of plates is an asset. I would definitely keep a lower rated plate and not have second thoughts.
Still i find its never easy walking away from a 8+ or a 9, i find at some stage, you want to hit it again, the lower end ones are in all intents and purposes replaceable with no consequence, dam we man are some shallow fuc*s :D

Hey but its what i am, she has to be smoking hot, but having plates that are not, puts things into perspective when the hot chick starts throwing out the shi* tests e.t.c, yes having plates produce more plates, could not have put it better.

The confidence you get from knowing, you have it on a plate is massive, sometimes though it can make one complacent, i know many a guy who gets a low end plate and ends up making her a LTR since they cant put in the effort to move up the plate scale, shame really, AFC who try to juggle plates i can see alot of them settling down with the 4/6, instead of holding out.

Some guys will read this as me using women, i dont use women, i tell them from the start, ppl would be suprised how many women are more then ok with that, especcially 4/6 type scale women.

The only concern i have with posting personal things about me on this board, especcially some of the women i FB, some guys know who i am in RL, that view these boards, if one of them every showed one of my FB this site (my FB get friendly with the guys i know), i think it has potential to hurt her, i am not stating they would, but if it did the reproccussion for her, when she see's that i refer her has a 4/6 would not be great, i know no women who would want to see that sort of thing and i have no intention to hurt any-women.

Hence why i dont post alot of personal stuff here, like some other posters would, its not that i dont trust these guys, i do, its just well if it slipped out who i am on these boards and it got back to one of these FB, it would not be good for her i would imagine.

Why am i posting this, hell i dont know, just had an urge to.

Last edited: