"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Girl w/boyfriend

yungpadwan

New Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Hey,

I know this girl from a class I'm talking. We've always said hello, she's like a hb7. I got her number and called left a message for her to call me back After 10pm. It was 6pm when I called and was going out. Here is the deal.

She calls me back at 6:30pm and says " I just got your message, I'm getting ready to go out with my fiance for dinner, but you can give me a call whenever if you need me".

to me this is definetly a next. but, I will be seeing her in class and stuff. should I call her back and kinda tell her I'm not interested in a girl with a bf?

yungpadwan
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

lancelot

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
My advice would be to let things go. If she comes to you and shows interest try to take advantage of it, but only a one night stand.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Just to clarify, you're NEXTing her because she has a fiancee?

Probably not a bad idea...you may be wasting your time since 1) she has a steady man and 2) she mentioned him to you when returning your call.

If you're not getting signs of high IL, you're probably better off not wasting your time. Doesn't mean you have to ignore her completely, you can still flirt/whatever. Just don't put in a lot of effort where it would be wasted when you could do better elsewhere.

Are you getting any signs of high IL? :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Just-In

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2001
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney, Australia
I agree with dionysius_d on this one. HB7 you say? BHB i'd say...Big Headed Bytch!
 
Top