Girl w/bf wants to hang out with me

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so ill try to make this as short as possible

There is this girl, Ill call her Girl1. Before i found this site, i used to like this girl and I invited her out on several occasions, but I never got anything, and ended up spending a ****load of $$. It was actually this problem that got me this site. She would always say things like "Your not like other guys", "Your so funny", "I think you look cute". It was IOI's like this that stung me along. After about 5-6 dates, (no kiss) or anything. I log on my facebook and see that she just got into a relationship. I was completely crushed and depressed. Eventually I found this site, and immediately cut contact with her, and was able to move on.

Now i have a girlfriend of my own, who I care about.

She sends me texts like "how are you doing", "we never see eachother". I always tell her im busy.

Now she called me last night, with some bs story about one of her friends saying that my friend was "cute", and wanted to meet him. Then she said "Maybe all of us could hang out, so that it wont be weird for them." I said "I dont think so, I probally have plans." Then she said please, come on "my friend really likes ur friend." The conversation went on like this, for a bit and I said ok. Next thing I know i hear that they "arent" coming, and its just us going to see some stupid movie next weekend. I dont know why I even took the call, I think some part of me wants to show her Ive changed and that I dont need her.

Maybe she wants to hang because my value went up in her mind? I dont know

I pretty much want to know how I can get out of this, like any good excuses, because I feel like she is just using me because she doesnt get to see her BF that often. I really dont want to waste my time with her, because I have a girlfriend I would rather see, and Im tired of her ****ing IOI'S.

So yeah, any good excuses would be great, thanks.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse? You shouldnt need an excuse man just grow a pair and tell her straight up that your not interested and neither is your friend. Its as simple as that. If she still gives you **** just dont answer her at all and just completely cut off contact. Remove her from your facebook, cellphone, everything.

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
cw92 said:
I think some part of me wants to show her Ive changed and that I dont need her.

I pretty much want to know how I can get out of this, like any good excuses, because I feel like she is just using me because she doesnt get to see her BF that often.
Why would you need excuses? If you are changed, don't need her and want to get rid of her simply stop taking any contacts or responding to any. If she manages to pin you down, simply say with as little emotion as you can manage: "I'm done with you. Leave me alone." End of discussion, and no need for excuses. Refuse to let her get another word in.

Trust me - excuses are nothing more than cracks you leave in the door. Shut the door, and right in her face.

That should take care of it. Don't want to be mean? Does it matter if you are mean or not if you are really done with her?

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant excuses as In we are supposed to hangout next week, but I see what you all are saying and I am going to try my best to take care of this