"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Girl w/ BF, possibly interested; how do I do this right?

Miroku

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I need advice on how to proceed here... I'm currently in a setting with a girl that I'm fairly sure has some level of interest in me. We're both on a job that'll continue on for about 3 more weeks, so I'm trying to figure out how I should tailor my approach.

The reasons why I think she's interested is:
1- I've caught her looking at me more than once during meetings
2- She touched my arm for a longer than necessary time when I mentioned something to her in passing
3- She's asked me questions about myself more than once, despite my hazy answers
4- I've noticed (and started to ignore 1/2 the time) her looks/stares when I enter a room
5- When I declined her offer of ordering chinese (a bunch of coworkers including her were in the process of doing so) she followed me to the office kitchen (I was microwaving some leftovers) asking me what I was going to eat instead.
6- During group chit-chat she mentioned her boyfriend (bad)
6a- she stated he wasn't around as much as she wanted (possibly good)
6b- I noticed her nipples were erect (good)
6c- She waited a bit after everyone left to say goodbye to me with a big smile (good)

I'm not too invested in this but it's got me curious now; it's built up to something I can't really ignore in these past 3 weeks. I've slowly been tapering my mysterious quirk to open up little by little to her in response, but I'm sure that won't be enough to make her leave her current BF. Since we're only together for 3 more weeks, I'm kinda marking that as the time period I try to sweep her away. This job we're both in is in a college setting, and we're both undergrads.

If I'm correct in thinking she's giving me subtle green lights, how should I approach? I've typically approached single girls with average success, but I have no experience with this kinda situation. Thanks for any input!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Look. The simple fact is that people - even attached ones - are ALWAYS attracted to other people. It really isn't that hard - I could be married and have a half dozen people whom I come into contact with on a daily basis (at work, social events, gym, etc.) that appeal to me. Likewise, a woman is attracted to many men at once, but she stays with one because he offers her the best overall package. So that she finds you attractive in itself isn't always enough to make her go for you. All other situations have to be ideal, if you want to make her into your woman. But flat-out seducing and fvcking her despte her BF-status might be a different story altogether.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Don't ever let a girl's interest level determine whether or not you make a move, because you will never know what her interest level is until you DO make a move. - Craig Reeves

Single or not, this still applies.
 

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
3
Location
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
You could ask, "How serious are you and your boyfriend?"

That's if you want to be quick and dirty about it. The statement, in one sentence, says that you're interested but also somewhat considerate of others.

A more passive approach is my next point, and the route I usually go.

In the past, I've often just ignored that they have a BF. I just approach them in the same way and read how they react. If the BF is significant then they will mention him often, if not, you then act like he doesn't exist and take her on a date. She needs another prospect before she will leave him, unless he makes a huge mistake.

Since you have 3 weeks, go ahead and reveal that you're interested in taking her out by making your move. If it goes sour, at least you can go on and put more energy towards other women.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Her boyfriend is her business and that's how you should treat it. That means seduce her like you would any other girl. The only time you need to worry about that boyfriend sh!t is if she throws it in your face to stop your advances. In which case if it's a solid "NO" then you're f'ed.

She is not going to cheat on her boyfriend. She's a "good girl". ( :rolleyes: ) YOU have to be so charming and attractive that she can't help herself. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
You can definately flirt around, but don't take it anywhere further than that. I agree with the first reply. Everyone, even if they are loyal partners, still are attracted to people of the opposite sex. Some people however, tend to act on it. They might just flirt, they might even cheat on their other half, but either way, they have levels as far as they can go. I flirt all the time, but I would never kiss/screw another girl.

So flirt with her. Just don't take it like a "green light let's f-ck now". You don't want boyfriend trouble, trust me. Don't learn it the hard way, because you don't know who a girl might be hooked up with. Stick to flirting at work, maybe lunch breaks bring her out for lunch, just don't get attached. Keep it light and be easy.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Yeah, that is the other thing you wanna think about...there are guys out there that'll give you a serious curb-stomping (or at least try to) if they catch you with their girl. You need to ask yourself:

1) How likely are you to get caught?
2) How much do you need that kind of drama?

Then if you still wanna chase this girl, get back with us.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Seriously just act like you would if she was single. But riddle me this Batman:

If a girl with a bf cheats on her man with you, the when you become her man she will......(fill in the blank)


Don't trust these scandalous w-hores, fuvk 'em and drop 'em. There are so many attractive single women out there, go get them.



PIMP
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
Idea!

Don't trust these scandalous w-hores, fuvk 'em and drop 'em. There are so many attractive single women out there, go get them.

Totally agreed! Once I met a girl that was all over me but when I tried something she would back away. You (go), she (backs away) all the time. This sucks!

Hey Spider Man, do not chase her! If she's so attracted to you she'll be the one to come to you!

I've had so many headaches with this issue that it's really not worth to chase these girls, doenst matter the signals they throw at you!

Funny thing is that once, I dated one with a BF. HOw did I get her? I simply didnt chase her! Guess what! She was the one chasing me!

If she really wants something, she'll make it easy for you. If she's playing too many games, NEXT! (BF or no BF)

Don't take sh!t from women also!
 
Last edited:

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Don't waste your game on women that have boyfriends/married. They LOVE the attention they still can get from single boys. But that's all they want usually.

Are you scared of approaching single girls that have their b1tchshields 100% or married/girls who are attached who have nothing to fear from you with their shields down?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top