Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl trying to put me on display

DJ naruto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys heres the speil.

I've gone out with this hot, curvy girl :D two times-- both smashing times if i might say so-- and now she wants to put me on display.

I organized our first two dates and paid for one while she paid for the other. This time around she invited me on a date, and said that she wanted the date to be a suprise. Just tonight she emails me inviting me to a " After work event for professionals" at her school. I'm assuming that most of her friends will be there, and that she wants to showcase me. Now, I'm thinking two dates and she already wants to put me on display, WTF. Moreover, by going I believe I'll have to endure numerous unnecessary **** tests:( .

Maybe, I'm overanalyzing this and should just go. Candid opinions guys? Should I just say No? :confused:

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're genuinely interested and want to keep dating her, you'll be meeting those friends sooner or later. If you think something will develop between the both of you, go on right ahead. It will give you a good opportunity to see if you can keep on seeing that curvy chick, because someone's friends can tell a lot about who they are, and they will be (and are) a very determining factor in her life. That way, you'll be wasting less time.

If you just want to do her and move on.... Well I wouldn't advise you going, it would be just pointless because you can't get any game on and will be wasting time being social with other people while you could put the focus on the hottie on a one-on-one encounter.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Props on recognizing this dilema! Great question! Most people would just go without thinking....

Guy above me broke it down for you pretty nicely... I would just add this... go if you don't got anything better to do on that night. Usually I would say when in doubt DO NOT GO

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ naruto
Now, I'm thinking two dates and she already wants to put me on display, WTF. Moreover, by going I believe I'll have to endure numerous unnecessary **** tests:(
You're looking at this the wrong way, this is a golden opportunity!
1. You are probably going to get lots of free drinks and food (you'll notice I put this first) :)
2. You can go there and charm the pants of every other girl there, because at this stage you are 'just friends' out having fun together.
3. If you do a good job, all of her friends and associates will be in her ear saying "where DID you find him? is he your bf?" - your social value and value to her a potential partner/bf/casual shag will have gone through the roof.
4. If it's crap, you can just walk out and go home and never see these people again.

Plus, she is obviously showing you off, which, unless you already guessed... is a GOOD thing.

Where's the downside here? If it works well then she'll be putty in your hands, if it doesn't, then you've gotten some game practice in and potentially a few more phone numbers.

Cheers

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Cremasta. I wouldn't take the fact that she'll want to introduce you to her friends personal at all. Being on good terms with a girl is good, but being on good terms with her friends is always MUCH better.

Consider this, say things go well for a while and you become exclusive... then all of a sudden, you two get into a fight and stop talking for a while. When she's not talking to you, she's talking to her friends. If her friends don't like you, they're gonna tell her "Hey, don't worry about it. He was an ******* anyways. There's better men out there." now, if you're good with her friends, it's going to work in your favor. And even still, if she decides to be stubborn, and not listen to her friends... you can bet her friends will be VERY willing to console you and try to get a foot in. ;)

Now, I try and give the LTR approach. If you're in it for the long run, you might as well go through with it. You'll learn a lot about her, just by the people she hangs around with. There's really no lose-lose situation to this. If you manage to make it a successful night, you'll definitely enjoy a huge confidence boost.

rappermas

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, she's trying to make herself look better.

"Look gals, I can bag guys like this!"

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably will be like, "Hey, everybody, check out my new BF!"

Is that a problem?

BGMan

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ naruto
Okay guys heres the speil.

Now, I'm thinking two dates and she already wants to put me on display, WTF. Moreover, by going I believe I'll have to endure numerous unnecessary **** tests:( .

Maybe, I'm overanalyzing this and should just go. Candid opinions guys? Should I just say No? :confused:
Come on. You sound like a girl.
Do whatever the **** you want. If you don't want to go, tell her you want to do something else.

Oh, and YES you are overanalyzing.