Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl trying to instigate a fight

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so met this girl and she's cute. Gets a lot of attention. I don't have much of an interest to make her a gf.

I really just want to bang.

I know she probable knows my intentions but I presume she is pursuing a relationship.

Anyway, recently, she text me telling me a dude from her college keeps snapping her and that I should sort him out lol. I genuinely don't want to invest in her like that nor do I need that headache so I tell her to simply block him.

Another day, the same guy who sees me with her, texts her later trying to act big. She screenshots the messages showing me. I don't react. The dude is a lil chit. I would crush him. But I know getting in to it with another dude over her is something I don't have the energy for.

Furthermore, she once again tells me about how the same dude told her about how I look like a certain something. Once again, I sense her trying to get a reaction. I laugh it off.

The guy lives local. If I do seem him there is no doubt I'll confront him. He's a hood rat so I'm assuming it'll be a fight but it is what it is.

My thing is tho, why tf is this girl so keen to see a fight. If this was my actual girl, I'd of been more invested in the situation. It isn't and I genuinely don't feel that way towards her.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! Get use to it. I dated a Ukrainian broad that pulled this on me as well. She was 40 but looked 30 and had all kinds of chumps sending her messages on social media. They complain about all the attention but do nothing about it.

ApolloSunGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes looking for a **** buddy,..Seems other dude has beta move trying hard on you, game one up, I'll be challenged accepted it's more about chess now lol.. the final prize is the poon seems your trying to Knight night it, beta move pretty sure hoe got validation and is loveing it NC tell her straight up.. Or NC for 7 days .. you'll have her hamster spinning you want to fu*CK in a respectful way to much attention given why is she telling you this ? tell her to come over 30 min- 1hr max to game her & **** her straight to the poon.. if she says No to much time wasted, F**k her lol spin plates next..

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
If I do seem him there is no doubt I'll confront him.
So you're already falling for it

Lot of ego and wanna be big man in your post.

A confident man would take the honey from this poisonous ***** and not even consider the rest of
the ****e in your post.

Your ego is already taking the bait.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A chick pulling this nonsense on me is something I would consider a dealbreaker.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know why you are rewarding her piss poor behavior with attention

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dude is obviously major beta or he wouldn't need to put you down. As rough as it can be, I do my best at not putting down others especially if they are not there. That being said, this chick sounds like bad news.

Any nornal woman that I have been associated with does not want her man to fight and certainly wouldn't push it. She wants him to not be a pvssy, but fighting would always be a last resort.

Shrug it off and say " the only thing I'll beat is your pvssy".

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shrug it off and say " the only thing I'll beat is your pvssy".
This seems to be the typical forum reaction. IMO, she needs to be cut off. Why reward her with sex?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems to be the typical forum reaction. IMO, she needs to be cut off. Why reward her with sex?
Either approach will do. Being forthright gets right to the point. She either puts up or shuts up. For me? I like to exhaust the situation to learn from it before I cut it loose

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so met this girl and she's cute. Gets a lot of attention. I don't have much of an interest to make her a gf.

I know she probable knows my intentions but I presume she is pursuing a relationship.

Anyway, recently, she text me telling me a dude from her college keeps snapping her and that I should sort him out lol. I genuinely don't want to invest in her like that nor do I need that headache so I tell her to simply block him.

Another day, the same guy who sees me with her, texts her later trying to act big. She screenshots the messages showing me. I don't react. The dude is a lil chit. I would crush him. But I know getting in to it with another dude over her is something I don't have the energy for.

Furthermore, she once again tells me about how the same dude told her about how I look like a certain something. Once again, I sense her trying to get a reaction. I laugh it off.

The guy lives local. If I do seem him there is no doubt I'll confront him. He's a hood rat so I'm assuming it'll be a fight but it is what it is.

My thing is tho, why tf is this girl so keen to see a fight. If this was my actual girl, I'd of been more invested in the situation. It isn't and I genuinely don't feel that way towards her.
Same as my old oneitis, Same Same Same. I fell for iT years ago and didnt win anything!!

A DJ Never fights over a girl ever. Unless she got his kids.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same as my old oneitis, Same Same Same. I fell for iT years ago and didnt win anything!!

A DJ Never fights over a girl ever. Unless she got his kids.
I agree with this. I normally wouldnt stand another dude talking chit. I would at least call him out. Thats just the way it is. However, in this instance i held myself back purely because i could sense ill intent from the woman and also know that I really am not invested in her like that to make such a move.

Its funny because everytime ive brushed it off and havent fed in to it, she seems to be come on harder.

Like some have said on here though, I am looking to get some of that poon. Once I have im dropping it.

Im meeting her today and i have a feeling shes setting something up.

Well see.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with this. I normally wouldnt stand another dude talking chit. I would at least call him out.
You sound like you need to get a few slaps.

I reckon you should call out all of the dudes that she brings into the conversation.

You know they are talking about you, right? They think you are full of it and a fairy. Don't let them bad mouth you like that.

that I really am not invested in her like that to make such a move.
Fight for her honor

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I reckon you should call out all of the dudes that she brings into the conversation.

You know they are talking about you, right? They think you are full of it and a fairy. Don't let them bad mouth you like that.

Fight for her honor
A woman with no honor or shame doesnt deserve that. This girl is cute but shes been passed around like a blunt. Has no ethics and pure sluttery. Ill pass with that last line of yours lol.

EDIT: Just noticed your sarcasm./lol

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't bother fighting him. You already know you would crush him and she is just someone you want to bang.

Go spin more plates. Give her 50% of the attention you would normally give, or with draw it until she smartens up.

She is getting entertainment out of his behaviour and she is hoping for you to add to the drama by you getting upset.

Don't feed the beast. Soft next. If she doesn't smarten up then completly next.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fight for her honor
That's a bs game. Eventually she will keep upping the ante and you will lose. Women do this for entertainment like your monkeys. She does not have to talk to dude it's immature.