"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Girl tryin to pick me up in class..what to do lol

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Ok, this isn't really a problem but I'm just seeking advice on what I should do...well my girl (now ex) broke it off with me a couple weeks ago because shes been in Puerto Rico since July 31st and with temptations and ish didn't want to be cheating on me should she do something (translation that she is a dum hoe who cant control herself and probably ****in some dude right now)...anyways to make up for the month that I thought we were going out I need to get back on the ball and go have some flings... I'm tryin to talk to some girls right now, and in my college English class this girl happens to pass me a note. In the note she writes that I'm cute and have a beautiful smile and that she just wanted to tell me that and that she would have said it orally but her voice was gone. I'm wondering how should I approach her when I see her in class again on Tuesday..I'm definitely interested, shes got a real nice body and is pretty cute..I haven't talked to her before though, she doesn't know my name too well but she gave me hers...anyways please reply with any advice u may have. Thanks!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
LOL WTF OMG!!!111

Errr... okay. Firstly, try typing in paragraphs. It's much easier to read then what you wrote. I didn't really read the top part and only the part about the note.

So a girl ADMITTED to you that she likes you. And you're wondering what to do.

Maybe start with a "Hi."
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Oh for the love of god man...You go to "Wilde Lake University," those girls only care what your name is so they can moan it later. :D Go up to her and start a convo with "hi" like Evil-Rom said, and you can take things from there...Just show her your car, that should get her.
 

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
hahaha sorry man, I'll edit it...and yea you're right Crazykid hahaha...anyways like I know I should say hi and get the # and ish but what should I not say in order to F this up...haven't run into too many bold girls who actually look good lol
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by DJMaC23
hahaha sorry man, I'll edit it...and yea you're right Crazykid hahaha...anyways like I know I should say hi and get the # and ish but what should I not say in order to F this up...haven't run into too many bold girls who actually look good lol
"Hi, I'm DJMaC (I forgot your name man...lol)."

Don't say stuff like: I want to bone you, Do you have a sister?, My ex was hotter, or stuff like that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
This should be like taking candy from a baby. Just be cool!
 
Top