Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl told me "I'm not a gentleman"

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing this girl who lives in my apartment complex for about 3 weeks now. We've gone out on a couple dates, and we've made out heavily. She is very interested and attracted to me. When this all started, I barely pursued her, aside from setting up the date. I've been ****y/funny a lot towards her, and at the beginning she responded real well to it. I was bustin her balls last night, and she seemed to take it weird. I'm a singer/guitarist, so last night she said "come over and sing me a song to put me to sleep." So I turned the tables on her, and told her, you come over and I'll give you a few lessons. I was being a bit difficult, but it was in good fun. Then she told me "You're not being a gentleman." What kind of shyt test is this?? and how would you guys respond to it, or any sort of guilt trip a woman throws on you? She's gotten slightly ticked off at me before, but I'm not going to be anybody's wussyboy. I have a bit of trouble laying down the law and possibly appearing too mean, which is something I need to work on.

Thanks for the help :)

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "You're no Gentleman!"

You: "I guess you've got me all figured out."

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Her: "You're no Gentleman!"

You: "I guess you've got me all figured out.""

Nice :)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
For some reason I'm reminded of when the hookers in Grand Theft Auto say, "He ain't no gentleman, that one."

In which case the proper response would be to beat her with a baseball bat, take any money she may have on her person, shoot a few bystanders, and steal the nearest Ferrari.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: You're not a gentleman
You: I'm not, I'M A MAN!

At this point you can follow up by telling her, "Now get your ass over here now." And don't give away your power. Most men she deals with do what she tells them.

Who cares what she thinks. She was testing to see if you would do what she tells you; to see how much control she has over you. You did very good. Just make sure you have answers to all the $hit tests that she will come up with.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude im sorry but that was definatley the best time to go in for the kiss.

dont mess up next time

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she wanted to get close to you. i would have said, "if you ask nicely." if she said "please come over here" i would have went over, played a tune, and started playing my other instrument with her.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ********!

"You're not a gentleman" means: Hey why don't you kiss my feet like all those other AFC boys!

Reaction score
1. yeah it was a test. she is trying to symp you out.

2. she should consider herself lucky to date a musician and should be over there sucking your dyck to put yo ass to sleep

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
You're lucky - It's the opposite of being told that you're a "Nice Guy"

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys (and gals). I've stood my ground with her so far. Also, she's been reacting weird to my take control sort of attitude. How I lay down the plans, etc. I told her once jokingly, but seriously too, that "I think I can fit you in on Sunday." and she told me "I don't like being scheduled in. It offends me." Well isn't that what you're always doing when you're setting up a date? Scheduling something? She doesn't really seem to have a great sense of humor when I bust her balls, probably because she's so used to being around AFCs her whole life.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't think it was ******** or any sh!t test. i think that was a show of frustration, she isn't sure if you really like her. if you had asked her to do the same thing, she probaly would have, and since you wouldn't, she is frustrated and worried that she likes you more.

you are probaly always giving mixed signals and being tough, and this is making her question things, notably your feelings for her.

i say good job. this is just a marker of where she is at in her head.

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personaly from what i'v seen with my experience and whith what other guys did...you might be bustin her balls a lil too much..lol

Try to my more intemate with it..then trying to be ****y and funny all the time.....you have to show her that you are a man..your a gentalmen...but you still have total control over what you want and don't want to happen.

If you'r too coky..you'll just seem like a prick and it'll make u look ugly!

Thats my thought on the subject