Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl that kind of rejected me is back

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey just an update since last post if anyone still is curious: so i've seen the girl in question out every weekend probably once a weekend since the last post in which she tries to get my attention. I would just go about my buisness and be friendly but not pursue at all. This past Saturday night she came back to my house and we ended up banging. she defintely seemed more affectionate than last year and would randomly blurt out apologies for stupid **** and even said "things aren't like they were last year" which i responded "dont worry about it". I was just not trying to bring up any serious convo at all and didn't want to entertain it to be honest. Will probably run into her this weekend again so well see what happens. Just following everyone's advice here on keeping it strictly hookup. Oh and btw i made out with some other girl about two weeks ago who is also pursuing me when i see her. She wanted to hang out the next day but im not too interested to be honest even though she aint bad looking(long story). Annd the girl im talking about, a girl in her social group sent me a snap message randomly a few nights ago asking me to straight up hang out (booty call vibe). mad funny ****.

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey so kinda an update. I ended up dating that girl for a year. We broke up about a week ago. Looks like I should of listened to basically everyone in this forum lol. But it isn’t as bad as it was last time. She basically said she doesn’t see the relationship progressing and I agreed and said that we’re just incompatible and no hard feelings and went immediately no contact. Should of listened to you guys in the first place but I guess I can chalk this up to a learning experience.

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Mike. Interesting. Let me add the next time you get in a LTR thing. Stay in the game. Keep studying and except for the physical part. Not saying to betray but always be single so to speak.
Yeah I agree with you. Once I got in the relationship I kind of threw this stuff out the window I suppose. I’m looking back at my faults and don’t really have too many regrets because I was myself the entire time. But the things I did wrong or possibly did wrong was become too available. I was basically always down to hang out and always initiating the hangout because she always said yes, which I chalked up to it just being the way she was. I just gotta keep on working on the mindset you speak of even when in a relationship. Appreciate the input

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with you. Once I got in the relationship I kind of threw this stuff out the window I suppose. I’m looking back at my faults and don’t really have too many regrets because I was myself the entire time. But the things I did wrong or possibly did wrong was become too available. I was basically always down to hang out and always initiating the hangout because she always said yes, which I chalked up to it just being the way she was. I just gotta keep on working on the mindset you speak of even when in a relationship. Appreciate the input
ABC. Always Be Charming. That is, always be talking to women to keep your charm skills sharp. Doesn't have to be flirty, engage and talk about whatever. It helps keep things in perspective since some women will talk to you like you're the coolest/funniest man alive and it'll help you keep your eyes peeled and your mind open in case something better comes along.

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
ABC. Always Be Charming. That is, always be talking to women to keep your charm skills sharp. Doesn't have to be flirty, engage and talk about whatever. It helps keep things in perspective since some women will talk to you like you're the coolest/funniest man alive and it'll help you keep your eyes peeled and your mind open in case something better comes along.
Pretty sound advice. It’s funny you say that. I noticed when I was in a relationship I kinda wasn’t really concerned about chatting others chicks or even really engaging with them even I was just talking to them

jackkson050

Reaction score
I wouldn't return back to her... Cause if she has done it once, you know, will do it again.

Last edited:

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't return back to her... Cause if she has done it once, you know, will do it again.
I agree, I feel confident to the point that I would not get back with her at this point. I have been feeling pretty good lately which kinda confuses me. The only negatives are a pit in my stomach every once in a while throughout the day. And for some reason when I wake up I feel stressed. I’m honestly just looking forward to relaxing and enjoying myself these next few months. I hope I can continue this mindset of not being too bothered by it.