Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl that kind of rejected me is back

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey i kinda need a little advice here guys... so last year i was dating this girl, i guess lets call her Megan. Me and Megan kind of casually dated for 4-5 months during the time in which she stated she wasn’t looking for anything serious, for the most part, and gave me the whole “well see what happens” bs. We stopped dating after 5 months in which we occassionally hooked up from like October to December. During this time she could tell i was still into her ( I was getting with other girls that she was aware of during this time). So in December she told me she was seeing someone else which bothered me a little bit at first, but when i saw they were in an official relationship it kinda hurt me tbh fellas. —————————-Soo anyway i started to date another girl name Sarah for a few months and we eventually broke up(mutual). Megan broke up with her boyfriend at around the same time (dont think it was a coincidence), this was beginning of July. ———————————Since September started Megan has started to pursue me hard and i have been friendly with her not really giving in until last weekend in which we had sex. I plan on keeping it like that if i can, only get with her when i see her out, but anyway, my question is: —————————-if Megan, say perhaps, wanted to start dating me again should i take her back so to speak and forget about her not wanting a relationship in the past? Right now i just plan on banging her whenever she basically throws herself at me and not initiate a single thing. We havent texted or anything either recently.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

Hey i kinda need a little advice here guys... so last year i was dating this girl, i guess lets call her Megan. Me and Megan kind of casually dated for 4-5 months during the time in which she stated she wasn’t looking for anything serious, for the most part, and gave me the whole “well see what happens” bs. We stopped dating after 5 months in which we occassionally hooked up from like October to December. During this time she could tell i was still into her ( I was getting with other girls that she was aware of during this time). So in December she told me she was seeing someone else which bothered me a little bit at first, but when i saw they were in an official relationship it kinda hurt me tbh fellas. —————————-Soo anyway i started to date another girl name Sarah for a few months and we eventually broke up(mutual). Megan broke up with her boyfriend at around the same time (dont think it was a coincidence), this was beginning of July. ———————————Since September started Megan has started to pursue me hard and i have been friendly with her not really giving in until last weekend in which we had sex. I plan on keeping it like that if i can, only get with her when i see her out, but anyway, my question is: —————————-if Megan, say perhaps, wanted to start dating me again should i take her back so to speak and forget about her not wanting a relationship in the past? Right now i just plan on banging her whenever she basically throws herself at me and not initiate a single thing. We havent texted or anything either recently.
Unless you are a completely different person than who she dated and didn’t want a relationship with, then nothing’s really changed.

I think you should just bang her and leave it at that. Save your time and affection for a girl with higher interest who has more to offer.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Bang her only and I will tell you why:

For whatever reason she left you for another dude, you in some way didnt fulfill what she needed. Now dont take that statement personally because very few women fulfill most of my needs either.
She either needed an alpha male fvcking her because ALL women want to be fvcking an alpha male, or she thought that this other dude that came into the picture was a better beta provider than you were going to be.

Thats it.........one of those 2 things happened as long as you didnt do anything stupid to cause another set of circumstances while seeing her (neediness, desperation, low confidence, jealousy, laziness, etc).

So in the end, you bang her only and you win. It is highly unnatural and unlikely that she would not do the same thing again the next time Mr. Alpha shows up or she sees someone else that she thinks would make a better beta male provider than you if you would fall back into a relationship with her.

Bang her and when she starts hinting about getting back together, just tell her that you are cool with how things are now on a much more casual level and since it didnt work out in a relationship before, you just arent interested in that right now. It will not only blow her mind but also keep her coming back for more sex.

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha thanks for the replies guys, i’d say im definetly a different person in regards to her in general. Ive been playing it cool since the reconnect. A few weeks ago she pursued me hard out socially and even caught up to me while i was walking home(we live in a small neighborhood), i just went home and kept it friendly and brief throughout the night. Then like i said, this past weekend she pulled the same **** and i got smashed at the bar and basically banged her at my house and she stayed over. The next morning she asked for a ride home and i didnt give it her (i was still ****faced and she had a bike at my house). I was worried id catch oneities again the next day but honestly it aint as bad as before. Do you guys think its indignifying to myself to hookup with her after the past story or its whatever?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Kinda like being a second option so to speak?
You might not be the second option now but she has proven that if the right guy comes along you will become that 2nd option.

Step one is to realize how she is, which you have done.

Step two is only bang her as long as you can do so without folding and getting emotional about her.

Step three is to keep banging her and make her submissive to the point that she will chase very hard and you just play it to stay casual.

Step 4 is she will give you the ultimatum to either be exclusive or she will move on. Then its your choice.

The most important thing is this: she had her shot for things to be 50/50 in the decision making regarding you both being together and blew it. So its ultra important for you to be calling all of the shots from here on out.

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i can keep my emotions in check, my only problem is when im drunk i can be a bit personable i guess and i run into her alot when im housed. Haven’t contacted her at all or vice versa since i got with her this past Fri, will 99% run into her Saturday day/night at an all day/night social event. I plan on strictly letting her come to me in every aspect like ive been doing. Hopefully i can repeat last Fri. Any tips on keeping emotions in check? Obviously i do get butterflys (as corny as that sounds) when i initially see her for the first time but i guess thats normal in a way. I just keep it friendly and bs when i do talk to her. Who knows though maybe she can smell it off me, but at this point who gives a ****

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't get drunk then? serious I never get drunk so I really don't understand how you guys can, I can feel sick like hell if I drank too much, but i don't feel altered or do anything stupid. but moving on.

I wouldn't ever take her back again, don't matter if you are better or not, she made her choice, she was not into you and now she is alone she want to reel you back, what I say is have fun with her, if sex is that easy, but never take her serious, and even if she toss the ultimatum you leave, just not worth

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
You might not be the second option now but she has proven that if the right guy comes along you will become that 2nd option.

Step one is to realize how she is, which you have done.

Step two is only bang her as long as you can do so without folding and getting emotional about her.

Step three is to keep banging her and make her submissive to the point that she will chase very hard and you just play it to stay casual.

Step 4 is she will give you the ultimatum to either be exclusive or she will move on. Then its your choice.

The most important thing is this: she had her shot for things to be 50/50 in the decision making regarding you both being together and blew it. So its ultra important for you to be calling all of the shots from here on out.
How do i go about making her submissive, if i make it that step?

A

AJ84

How do i go about making her submissive, if i make it that step?
I don’t think you should waste your time trying to change someone who isn’t that into you.
When we really like a guy, we will make something happen. She’s not doing that. Keep dating other girls and don’t get hung up on her ( I can see you are going that way based on your posts).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey i kinda need a little advice here guys... so last year i was dating this girl, i guess lets call her Megan. Me and Megan kind of casually dated for 4-5 months during the time in which she stated she wasn’t looking for anything serious, for the most part, and gave me the whole “well see what happens” bs.
You sound like a male that is at a lower rung of the dominance hierarchy, and thus have few options.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s probably easier for you this second time because she’s chasing you. Just enjoy the ride. However understand the ride will end at some point and it will in 1 of 2 ways: she’ll meet someone else and stop coming around or you’ll find someone else and move on. How it ends is up to you.

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s probably easier for you this second time because she’s chasing you. Just enjoy the ride. However understand the ride will end at some point and it will in 1 of 2 ways: she’ll meet someone else and stop coming around or you’ll find someone else and move on. How it ends is up to you.
Ha this seems like the most likely outcome tbh

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a male that is at a lower rung of the dominance hierarchy, and thus have few options.
I defintely have options, just a bit too picky i guess or i think just high standards mostly based on looks, trying to get past that in a sense though

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I defintely have options, just a bit too picky i guess or i think just high standards mostly based on looks, trying to get past that in a sense though
sorry but I doubt, if you had options you wouldn't even care for her, chances are you would smirky, shake you head, says dumb *****, and invite one of the options out, and even less make a post about it.
be serious with yourself, there is nothing to gain even spending a single second with her

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the impression that you are worried too much about relationships... don't do this... that's the chick's job, your job is to try and seduce her and keep fvcking her if that's what you and she both want, let her wonder what it all means.
This is the vibe I get. Likely, blue pill conditioning or beta male provider genes.

No diss but, men are junkies for provider and security role but, this is a extinction model. Its a one way ticket to getting "zeroed out" as Rollo says when the years of being a booty call and hitting the wall is protected onto beta male cuck in divorce rape.

There's a difference in exchanging sex for provider and a woman desiring the alpha.