Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl that is in a long distance relationship is flirty with me, and invites me to her place so we can cook together

ErasedId

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been hanging out with this Japanese girl (girl from Japan that studies here) a couple of times, and I just wanted to use it as an opportunity to practice my Japanese originally, but it seems like she might like me, since she's being flirty and also invited me over to her place on the weekend so she'll teach me how to make Japanese food, she says. Now I'm okay with that, like if we're just friends that's cool but also if there's more I'm also open to that. However a friend of hers told me she's actually already in a relationship with a guy who lives in Japan, apparently back from before she came here. And to proof it to me she showed me her profile on Line which is a picture of them together.

I mean if that's the case, I feel it's a bit strange she didn't bring it up, if she only likes me platonically, since we also talked about personal things, so she could have mentioned it for sure. Now if she's interested in more should I just ignore her being in one? I feel like usually I wouldn't know and it's not like it's my responsibility

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been hanging out with this Japanese girl (girl from Japan that studies here) a couple of times, and I just wanted to use it as an opportunity to practice my Japanese originally, but it seems like she might like me, since she's being flirty and also invited me over to her place on the weekend so she'll teach me how to make Japanese food, she says. Now I'm okay with that, like if we're just friends that's cool but also if there's more I'm also open to that. However a friend of hers told me she's actually already in a relationship with a guy who lives in Japan, apparently back from before she came here. And to proof it to me she showed me her profile on Line which is a picture of them together.

I mean if that's the case, I feel it's a bit strange she didn't bring it up, if she only likes me platonically, since we also talked about personal things, so she could have mentioned it for sure. Now if she's interested in more should I just ignore her being in one? I feel like usually I wouldn't know and it's not like it's my responsibility
This is what women do when they like you - they create pretexts and opportunities for something to happen. It's your job as a man to take advantage of those opportunities.

Also, the fact that she didn't bring up anything about this guy is a very good sign. When women like you, they'll go out of their way to avoid talking about other men.

One thing about Japanese women is that they are very passive. So even if she likes you, she probably won't react at all when you touch her until the point that the panties come off.

ErasedId

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what women do when they like you - they create pretexts and opportunities for something to happen. It's your job as a man to take advantage of those opportunities.

Also, the fact that she didn't bring up anything about this guy is a very good sign. When women like you, they'll go out of their way to avoid talking about other men.

One thing about Japanese women is that they are very passive. So even if she likes you, she probably won't react at all when you touch her until the point that the panties come off.
That makes sense, so when we spend time together what should I do to show initiative if she might be taking more of a passive role?

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring chopsticks and make yourself look like you have a really hard time eating with them.
If she initiates to show you how it's done properly by touching your hand instead of just showing the gesture then you might get some sushi that night

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That makes sense, so when we spend time together what should I do to show initiative if she might be taking more of a passive role?
Keep moving forward unless she stops you. Whilst she's cooking stand behind her, put your arms around her and kiss her neck.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Put yourself in the other guy's shoes. You have the knowledge and you know that she is not single. Why giving her the chance to fulfill her dirty ***** fantasies by helping her doing something so nasty?

Keep your soul clean. There are a lot of nice ladies out there who are single and ready to mingle.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put yourself in the other guy's shoes. You have the knowledge and you know that she is not single. Why giving her the chance to fulfill her dirty ***** fantasies by helping her doing something so nasty?

Keep your soul clean. There are a lot of nice ladies out there who are single and ready to mingle.
Go back to your pagoda and let our brother have his pvssy.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LDRs are a complete waste of time.
This girl has physical needs and the guy is too far to scratch her itch, and she is too far to scratch his.

Get in there and sort her out.
Just dont fall in love with het because some guy in Tokyo is already in that chair. Milk the cow without owning it

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Does he? Maybe that other girl is jealous and wanting him for herself. He doesn't know anything and unless it comes from her it means nothing. Maybe she dumped the guy yesterday or maybe she was never really in a relationship to begin with.

LDRs are nonsense anyways and as soon as one person finds someone where they are at they are interested in, the LDR ends abruptly.