Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl texts asking to hang out, but then doesn't respond to me?

RoscoeClash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hung out with this girl a couple times over a span of a couple months, nothing crazy happened. We had been trying to meet up again over the past week or so, but she flaked the day we were supposed to. I acted cool, etc. Then the other day she texted me asking to hang out. I responded, but there was no response from her after that and I haven't heard from her since. It's been several days.

Why do chicks do this? Why even bother asking me to hang out when you're just not going to respond anyway?

In any case, I'm not getting too hung up on her, putting her on the backburner. I didn't double-text or anything. I just want to know why this is done.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hung out with this girl a couple times over a span of a couple months, nothing crazy happened. We had been trying to meet up again over the past week or so, but she flaked the day we were supposed to. I acted cool, etc. Then the other day she texted me asking to hang out. I responded, but there was no response from her after that and I haven't heard from her since. It's been several days.

Why do chicks do this? Why even bother asking me to hang out when you're just not going to respond anyway?

In any case, I'm not getting too hung up on her, putting her on the backburner. I didn't double-text or anything. I just want to know why this is done.
Since she flaked you in this manner it's time for her to hang over at your spot.

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was bored at the time and her 1st and potentially 2nd options fell through. She knew you were available tho but then she got cold feet because either option 1 or 2 showed back up or you don't even get her wet enough to fill a boredom void. Sorry bro, but that's the truth

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was bored at the time and her 1st and potentially 2nd options fell through. She knew you were available tho but then she got cold feet because either option 1 or 2 showed back up or you don't even get her wet enough to fill a boredom void. Sorry bro, but that's the truth
That's prolly what happen. I knew a guy who ran that same game, have 3 options lined up, and flake on one or two of the other ones when his favorite pulled thru.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kenpiffyjr knocks another one out the park. It's why it is so important to have your SMV way up there, preferably ABOVE the market you would like to penetrate.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically keep her on the back burner as a ****buddy is what you're saying, yes?
Backburner yes and she's supposed to be ccontacting and coming to you. You can't use any more time and energy, hopefully you got some other babes who like to put out for you.

RoscoeClash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kenpiffyjr knocks another one out the park. It's why it is so important to have your SMV way up there, preferably ABOVE the market you would like to penetrate.
Well, yeah, that's why I don't understand why she even bothered contacting me in the first place if she was just gonna not respond. Like you said, she was probably "auctioning" herself off and seeing what offers she got. Seems like a tease if anything. I would have thought my SMV was above her market (she's like a 6/10, been with much hotter chicks than her), so that's why I'm a little confused by this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, yeah, that's why I don't understand why she even bothered contacting me in the first place if she was just gonna not respond. Like you said, she was probably "auctioning" herself off and seeing what offers she got. Seems like a tease if anything. I would have thought my SMV was above her market (she's like a 6/10, been with much hotter chicks than her), so that's why I'm a little confused by this.
Do the same to her, but she doesn't have a strong enough demand to you at the moment. Plan an expensive fake date or shopping trip and flake out on her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She might be a little ho that got a lot of different guys running to the puzzy. These girls are funny too, sometimes they use a higher value male to prop them up and they deal with people out of their circles.