Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl tells me to approach, when i do, she avoids me.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl wanted me to approach her. she sent me a message to do so. we met before when we got introduced but we were in a hurry so i had to leave.

i saw her a few weeks after and i sent her an email. she said she forgets people whom she meets so she wanted me to approach her. just to introduce myself.

our schedules conflicted so i wasn't able to approach her. the few times i wanted to approach her, i was in a hurry looking for my teacher so we just made EC.

now it's been a month since with only a few ECs in between. i got tired and decided i might as well go and look for her when it was ok.

i saw her a few hours ago and made EC. i waited that she finish gathering her things and gets ready to leave. when she saw me, she turned to her friends and then [had??] her friends accompany her in front of me. i was gonna approach her but when i wanted to, she turned away and i feel like she's avoiding me.

i think i took too long. help me, guys. i think i failed. i don't know what to do. :(

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah. i think so too. tell me, what should be my best move?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um... I can't think up a response to this!

The best I can say is try again. If she's still pmsing then you're done wit her.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so you guys are actually telling me to send her another email or something? i wanna approach her ASAP but i dont think its not gonna come off forced. she might actually try to avoid me. was she avoiding me?

cuz she was on her way to pass by in front of me but then turned around and [had?] her friends suddenly accompanied her.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
come on, guys. i need your help on this.

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem is you built up an awkwardness between you two with all the EC's but no approaches.

Just grab your balls and sneak up behind her (well not really, but you know what i mean) and go from there...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks, man. i needed that.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been readying myself for the approach by approaching a few girls today. i just realized something. i have almost never been upright rejected by someone. i mean, there were times when they weren't interested but i never really approached her in the first place. maybe something to think about.