Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Tells Me She Loves Me after 1 week WTF

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf is with this girl telling me she loves me, that im cute, she wants to meet me bla bla bla after the first week?

she is 23 for christ sake, she is not a kid to act like that... but then again how much do i know her?... i dont, met her online. we exchanged pics, she seems to like what she saw i did also and can get along chatting, but the strange thing was that she started to show lots of interest in me, saying she is crazy about me, that she loves me, to trust her that she wont dissapoint me., that she is not like the other girls ... i smell something fishy here, i dont trust her even though she attracts me, i dont know if she is playing me for a fool,but when i play hard to get and ignore her she calls me on the phone, if i dont answer her calls she sends me text messages saying she is sad that i dont pick up the phone, she even talks very sexual stuff with me, she has no taboos.

maybe its me, but since my ex came up to me with i love yous, i want you i wanna be with you forever and i bought it and then bam!!! she left and betrayed me with another guy (ok she was 18 so she has an excuse, still very imature ) i cant trust women, i simply cant, 6 months have passed and i still think of what my ex did to me, how sad i am because of her...

now this girl.... wtf is wrong with her? what does she want from me and why me? i said directly to her that i wanna be alone and dont wanna a woman in my life now, but she doesnt quit, why? im not even a good looking guy

she's not ugly, she is cute, with amazing blue eyes,i dont know how u guys would rate her but i would give her a 7

she has better pics than these 2, i just posted randomly

tell me what you think guys? i am being played for a fool, do my suspicions have a reason to exist or am i hurt so bad that i think every woman is the same? i dont wanna make more mistakes

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
met online, havent seen you yet, tells you she loves you after a week?

do you like need like an olympic style exhibition team waving 50 red flags for you to get it?

go with your instincts. she seems like trouble.

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what does she want then? what are her intentions?

maybe i am a *****es and crazy women magnet

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
you musta been born yesterday or something

ever heard of a psycho stalker b*tch?

not too long ago I had this girl obsessed with me but I had no interest in her. she swears we were meant to be together, showed up at my school to give me a present

the bad thing is, when you ignore the girl, it translates into being hard to get and makes the girl want you more

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why dont you do exactly the same thing she does to you, meaning go AFC on her. Ring her up a few times a day. Talk about your problems all the time and how you have low self respect and confidence. I mean do the exact opposite of what a DJ would do and turn her off.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, she doesn't look that hot. And I'm drunk right now to top it off lol

Tell her that it's not going to work. She's way too clingy, even if she was hot she's way too clingy.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, before I answer your question, heal your heart and get it healed completely from this last chick. That is your number one goal in life right now.

As for the chick, either she's screwing with you and laughing her ass off (a possibility I do not dismiss) or she really is a little bit coo coo.

Did she say, flat-out, I love you? After a week on the internet? ROFL

Anyway, dude, what do *you* think you should do about her? Basically, it sounds like you're saying, 'I want her but I know she's trouble so guys please back up my instinct and give me the advice to drop her.'

I'm sorry, I just can't be that guy who's going to tell you what you already know. Maybe another day.

For today, my advice is the following:

I think you should meet up with her.
Give her your home phone and address.
Bone her once or twice and then stop, citing your ashamedness of being so unworthy of her.
Keep pursuing her despite her evident lack of interest and your many other prospects.
Then, offer to marry her.

Now, does that sound like a good way to get axe-murdered, or at least tailed and wiretapped by a nut for a while?

Jeez

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PS

Originally posted by Egoist
met online, havent seen you yet, tells you she loves you after a week?

do you like need like an olympic style exhibition team waving 50 red flags for you to get it?
LOL

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit it, then tell her you're selling all your possessions and moving to Nepal. She will totally understand.

/sarcasm

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if i thought something wasnt right i woulnt be writing in here and asking for your knowledge guys... i just dont know why i attract the type of woman that turns guys off.

how can pictures portray feelings that lead this type of woman to run to you? thats the only explanation i have to justify this.

damn cant i find a REAL woman

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl has low self esteem
Girl seeks boy who will accept her for who she is online
Girl finds you
Girl likes the fact that you give her all the attention
Girl feels special
Girl falls in love with you
You're a **** to the girl
Girl still likes you
Keep being a **** to the girl
Girl is heart broken
Then girl hates you

I'm a female and this is my advice to you. The best way to keep her off is to tell her that you're gay, she'll understand.

Good luck!

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut and run.....Fast.

Msn has a block function for this kinda ****.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah run like hell!

Firmly but politely tell her you don't want anything more to do with her and cut off ALL contact.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
OH MY!!!....aren't we a fast worker...ahahah

bebobbox

Don Juan
Reaction score
use her for sex... make her ur **** buddy. unless she lives really close. then u might wanna be careful