Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl tells her mom everything..too much

Mxrider01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I started seeing this girl that has alot of potential. The one issue I just ran into is that she tells and talks to her mom about everything!

How did I find out you ask? Her mom won't talk to me..gives me a dirty look and walks away and avoids me.

So I naturally ask this girl I've been seeing whats the deal? Over the course of a few weeks the truth slowly comes out that she tells her mom EVERYTHING! And I'm talkin details on sexual positions what happened what didnt happen, details of private/personal converstations, money matters, family matters....too much if you ask me. I feel a little disrespected knowing that anything I tell my girl in confidence goes past her mom.

So her mom pretty much knows too much detail if you ask me. Does anyone else see this as a problem? I feel wierd about it and awkward meeting her family now. I feel disrespected like she is telling all of my secrets and personal info.

How do I handle this? Anyone else have expierience with this? If we were to get married someday..her mother would know every litte detail and we would have no privacy whatsoever=problem.

Thanks

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes it's a problem. she is "enmeshed" with momma. that's a bad bad thing man. :)

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her mom won't talk to me..gives me a dirty look and walks away and avoids me.
Her mom reacts like that knowing the same details your girl knows. But the mom isn't interested in dating you, so we see the real honest reactions. And if you ever marry the girl, that's probably the same stuff you'll get from her too down the road if and when love's luster loses its shine.

You have to tell Ms. ChatterBox to respect the privacy of your intimacy and not divulge the details, instead of saying nothing about it. BUT don't expect that she will. Moms and girlfriends will probably hear about everything, they many times do. The wise mom doesn't make faces, so that's part of the problem here. The only thing I know to do that could help is butter mom up and to move the girl a few states away from mom.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mxrider01 said:
If we were to get married someday..her mother would know every litte detail and we would have no privacy whatsoever=problem.
You're exactly right. This is a problem.

Have you talked to her about it? It might help, but my guess is she is one of those girls who is constitutionally incapable of keeping something in confidence. If she tells her mom the details of your sex life...??? I mean it's not unheard of for girls to be this close with their mom, but there is a line. You are adults, and I would be VERY uncomfortable knowing my girl and her mom have chatty-cathy hour about my most personal details.

If you think she has good potential otherwise, I would sit her down and draw a very clear line for her. Tell her EXACTLY what you are and are not comfortable with her sharing with her mom. If she does not respect your wishes then you might want to move on.

Like you said, this could be a nightmare if you were to marry her.

Good luck.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me this is a dealbreaker, and I've moved on when stuff like this happens. Too many other opportunities out there to find somebody who'll respect and appreciate the private things you share together, without feeling a need to gossip with mommy about them.

Tell her you don't like it and see how she reacts. At least that will give her the chance to respect you. She might not know this bothers you, and thinks this is ok behavior. It's up to you to let her know (non confrontationally) what is acceptable and what isn't.