Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl talking **** behind my back

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, there's this girl, let's call her X, who I had a crush on at the beginning of last year, but who I let go of to fall for her best friend afterwards :)rolleyes: I know lol) (let's call her Y). Anyways, we were pretty good friends back then, but after some stuff happened, we almost cut contact. Now, we see each other and stuff in the halls, but nothing more really.

Anyways, I had oneitis for her friend the whole last year (AFC), but now I'm over her, just flirting with her and ****. (I mean, I'm passed the obsession. I wouldn't say no to the ex-oneitis if she came to beg me, but otherwise, meh). Now, X starts talking to one of my best friends, saying that another of my friends "told her that I was still after oneitis girl", then saying **** like "he's pathetic" (talking about me), and "I wouldn't want someone pursuing me like that".

The thing is, I don't pursue Y anymore. I don't go up to her, I don't strike up the convos, I don't initiate anything with her. SHE comes up to me, while I'm with my friends, and starts talking to me. SHE comes on MSN and starts talking to me. SHE's initiating Kino (playful fighting, what not). And, from the looks of it, she seemed pretty interested in me not so long ago.

So, what gives ?? How the **** am I pursuing her if I'm not initiating anything, and she comes over to see me ??!

Also, I've talked to that friend that "talked to X", and he said he hadn't said a word to her in a few months ... and I know that guy, I believe him ; I don't think he'd be lieing to me like that. So, is X just inventing **** up ? And, if so, why ? I said this whole story to my sister, and she proposed that maybe X is jealous of her friend Y, that I got obsessed over Y and not her, and thus, she's jealous of hte attention I'm giving her .... could that be possible ? If it is, could I do anything to [not "gain", but .... "profiter" in french] from the situation ?

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found your post to be pretty confusing, but if I've got everything straight, you liked girl x, then girl y for a long time, now you're over y and x is talking **** behind your back?

If that's the case, I'd say she's just really jealous.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either she is jealous; as mentioned above OR "X" could acually like you now. Since you dated her best friend...she might start to look at you differently; if my best friend dated him...then hes good enough for me too - something like that. The same **** happened to me before...but more complicated :eek:

PM me if u got any more questions...

peace

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitch, he didn't date this girl Y, he just had one-itis with her.

Dude, welcome to "The Game". Girls try to make themselves look better by sayin stuff about other people, regardless of whether at one time they were friends or not.

You can really see her character by how she tries to pick up on your friend.

To hell with her. She's not important. You have a entire life to go out and accomplish, and you're gonna let a little bit of mess talking deter you? I'd have girl Y come to a party with me and so I can see whats up with her, get to know her, and she'll be grateful to you and make her trust you and all.

Girl X? If you feel like, when you walk by her, knock into her. If you're a loser, at least be a loser with style :) She says something, say "shut yer fat ass up" Real pimps don't give a F*CK! F*ck her!