Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl tags me in Facebook with lovey dovey stuff and I'm not really comfy

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On social media I prefer keeping things on the down low. I almost never post anything and if I do it is something generic and not personal.
I have been dating this chick for 5 months who is head over heels with me. It is getting a little annoying at times how clingy she is, but hey, she is hot, I like her, we have great dates, good connection and the sex is amazing. She is somewhere inbetween plate and girlfriend, we are exclusive now meaning I am currently not banging others but I do talk to other plates keeping them on the backburner.

Now at this point she is starting to post pictures of us together and tagging me in it with texts like. "Love of my life" "My dream came true with you" and more crazy BPD sh!t like that. I like her but I am not comfortable with that. She has over 1000 friends and all her posts are public.

I decline all the tag requests, and make sure I don't comment on the pictures so they won't appear on my timeline. But she went angry because now she claims "I don't want my other girls to see her and I together" actually that is true but moreso because I just like to keep my life private.

Aparently she doesn't understand this and is making a big drama out of this.

I like to keep things like they are, I have no problem with being secually exclusive in this moment, but I don't want to pronounce to the world that we're a couple or anything.

How do you guys handle this?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ignore. I've heard this same crap from women so many times I lost track. I haven't had one leave yet because of my lack of compliance.

You give her what she wants, and it will do absolutely nothing to curb her insecurities. She will find something else to accuse you of.

Last edited: