Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Stops Talking To Me

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I saw this girl at a Turkish wedding. She was with her family so couldn't talk to her but i got her msn and talked to her and she noticed me and was shocked I added her.

Then we talked on phone for a week. Then we met up hung out had fun and she liked me I could tell.

Then after we met up we still talked on phone one more night.

Then the day after she turned really cold to me, she replied to messages coldly and she seemed really angry at me. I messaged her to call me and she replied, feel to tired and sick. Which is a lie.

Now what I am thinking is that if a girl doesn't like you and doesn't want you she won't be angry at u? She will at most tell hey lets be friends or hey your a nice guy but I don't want a boyfriend. Instead she seems really angry and not the same.

Any suggestions on what could of happened?

And one more thing this is my main theory she has me on myspace and I have a rep for ****ing around with girls and maybe other girls messaged her saying omg stay away from him because i got lots of friends. This girl is a religious good girl , so I am not so sure.

Should I talk to her about this?

Thanks

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never called her. She always called me, either by her saying "Hey do you mind if I call tonight" or by me saying " If you want call me up tonight" .

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got nothing to lose by asking her straight up. Be a man about it, and confront her. Nicely.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason I just don't think it is her purely losing interest. Because shes not a slut, she said things 2 me like i showed ur pics 2 me aunties and sister and they reckon ur cute/hot.

Ill ask her what is up,

What if she says to me "nothing is wrong" , and then i go why u acting cold then goes "im not".

What can i possibly say then?

Sansj

Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe got that one last week. Well i told her.
" Im sure its somthing. But its cool. i dont care if you aint telling" then i left. Then see called med later and started talking. but i screwd things up :) hehe

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LegendBoy said:
Hey I saw this girl at a Turkish wedding.

Then we talked on phone for a week. Then we met up hung out had fun and she liked me I could tell.

Then after we met up we still talked on phone one more night.

Then the day after she turned really cold to me, she replied to messages coldly and she seemed really angry at me. I messaged her to call me and she replied, feel to tired and sick. Which is a lie.

How do you know for sure? Turn down the ego a few notches and maybe believe her. Maybe she didn't want to talk to you because she got in a fight with her mom or lost her best necklace or lost her job or wants to get married

Now what I am thinking is that if a girl doesn't like you and doesn't want you she won't be angry at u? She will at most tell hey lets be friends or hey your a nice guy but I don't want a boyfriend. Instead she seems really angry and not the same.
Give her a break. You are not God's gift to her and maybe she just upset that day.